Godly Power:- Act & Consequence

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So you are given the power to punish anyone who commits an act you do not like. What is the act and how do you punish them?

I would have anyone who dumps frozen foods on supermarket shelves because they are too lazy to put it back in the freezer banished to Ethiopia to learn the value of food.

All the News and TV people who 'tut tut' at the misdeeds of others - they should have their own lives scrutinised so we can all see that they're doing far worse things. Gits.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, my god. I just love you.

:redface: but i was trying to vent some steam, it should'nt be adorable lol :biggrin1:

All the News and TV people who 'tut tut' at the misdeeds of others - they should have their own lives scrutinised so we can all see that they're doing far worse things. Gits.

oooh yea, that would be fun. I especially would like to see Jeremy Kyle sat down in a chair and have some military man give him what for. (absolutely not in the sexual sense.....that would make me very ill)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With my giant, god-like foot I would kick slow drivers forward. If they don't get the hint, I would reach down with my giant god-like hand, pick them up, and put them down on the side of the road until all other traffic had passed.

People who drive too fast and/or tailgate would wreck their cars, but they themselves would not get hurt, nor would anyone else.

People who park their carts in the middle of the grocery store aisle blocking oblivious to everyone around them trying to get by would find their cart simply vanishing so that they'd have to start their shopping all over.

Waitpersons who ask me "how is everything?" right after I've taken a mouthful of food would suddenly find the partially-chewed food in their mouth, and I'd say, "I don't know, you tell me."

People who try to talk on cell phones while driving will have their cars break down.

People who try to text message while driving will go blind, so that they can neither drive nor read.

All doctors will at some point in their lives develop a condition that cannot be verified or identified with any known medical test, and their doctor will tell them that there's nothing wrong with them, or that "it's just stress."

All emergency room personnel will become patients at the emergency room where they work (not all at the same time), and their colleagues will treat them like any other patient. The hospital will charge them hundreds of dollars just for being there, the labs will charge hundred of dollars for tests, and the doctor will charge hundreds of dollars for a examination lasting less than 5 min. The insurance will pay, at most, 80% of the fees, but only after a $75 co-pay and a $100 deductible.

I could probably go on and on, but I should stop before I go mad with power.

I especially would like to see Jeremy Kyle sat down in a chair and have some military man give him what for

Especially Jeremy, the self-righteous twat. I automatically feel guilty just watching that program!

D

deleted213967

Spammers would be sentenced to manually delete every single SPAM message from every single mail account targeted with their SPAM, worldwide. They would be freed from jail (where their diet would consist of spam and colon-cleansing products, exclusively) only when all messages had been deleted and recycled from all mail accounts worldwide or upon death, whichever comes first.

Last edited by a moderator:

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spammers would be sentenced to manually delete every single SPAM message from every single mail account targeted with their SPAM, worldwide. They would be freed from jail (where their diet would consist of spam and colon-cleansing products, exclusively) only when all messages had been deleted and recycled from all mail accounts worldwide or upon death, whichever comes first.

Your the best i love it

:hail::friday::You_Rock_Emoticon::laola:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think child molestors should be publicly tortured then put to death. I rather like the idea of being tarred and feathered, then drawn and quartered; but I'm not sure that would hurt enough.

Maybe they should just have small slash marks made all over their bodys including the genitals and then be forced to soak in a salt and vinegar bath. :biggrin1:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People who are texting/calling with their cell phones while they drive should be "phoned" to death.... that's like being stoned in the Bible, but instead of stones, people gather to throw old cell phones at the offender.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People who are texting/calling with their cell phones while they drive should be "phoned" to death.... that's like being stoned in the Bible, but instead of stones, people gather to throw old cell phones at the offender.

Oh come on now, how are the world's future clergy going to recieve their calling if we did that :rolleyes: I think it's going to be a tough cell at the vatican and i think you might just get a visit from a mob of angry bishops so do keep an ear out for the nok i ya door :tongue::rolleyes::biggrin1:

My humour is so c-ring-eworthy sometimes!

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I think child molestors should be publicly tortured then put to death. I rather like the idea of being tarred and feathered, then drawn and quartered; but I'm not sure that would hurt enough.

Maybe they should just have small slash marks made all over their bodys including the genitals and then be forced to soak in a salt and vinegar bath. :biggrin1:

Cover with honey and tied to an anthill...I guess. But I'll just adnit this is fantasy,

A child molester in prison is the bottom of the pecking order. You don't need elaborate fantasies for what they will be going through on a daily basis for many years.