Gods Of Football Behind The Scenes Videos

Michael Andrews73a

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is a collection of video clips from the Gods of Football calendar series from 2008 - 2009. I don't have every clip, just the ones with nudity in them. These videos were taken from a certain website a few years ago before it was taken down.

Disclaimer: this thread is related to the Australian version of Gods of Football and DOES NOT contain frontal nudity. Please don't go hating this collection because of this. The sportsmen who took part in this shoot are hot enough as is!

blue26

Mythical Member
Media
This thread is a collection of video clips from the Gods of Football calendar series from 2008 - 2009. I don't have every clip, just the ones with nudity in them. These videos were taken from a certain website a few years ago before it was taken down.

Disclaimer: this thread is related to the Australian version of Gods of Football and DOES NOT contain frontal nudity. Please don't go hating this collection because of this. The sportsmen who took part in this shoot are hot enough as is!

have you got more bts on Brett Kelly seems like he has more than one shoot

02A-Brett+Kelly+%E2%80%A2+Rugby+League+Player.jpg