Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am reading The Time Traveler's Wife (and loving every inch ... oops I mean every letter of it). There is this once scene when Henry travels back to meet his younger-by-days teenage self and they have sex with themselves. Basically the current and past version have sex and their dad walks into them obviously misunderstanding the whole thing.

Now if you could time travel would you go and fuck yourself? I most certainly would sort of like taking masturbation to another level :biggrin1:

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would I? Oh hells yeah!

Well... maybe not fuck, but there def would be a BJ involved. :biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What piss poor sci-fi is this?

This is a paradox. If you don't remember having met yourself before then you can't make it have happened...Unless you've traveled to a parallel universe. Either way I'm pretty sure if you touch the other you both versions will wink out of existence. Or the universes will merge catastrophically. Or something.

I'd post more on this but I'm busy making a tinfoil hat.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to sound too fucking narcissistic but I would like to actually be able to time travel and hang out with myself and mostly hug and cuddle. I know, it seems a little weird but I think it relates to a whole "brother" need I have. It would be primarily an emotional thing. I can't really imagine having sex with myself though!

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go back and bang my kindergarten teacher? Yes

Go back and fuck myself?
I wouldn't fuck teenage me. And I'm 100% sure he wouldn't fuck me. Then there's the whole time paradox/destroying myself if I see myself. So...no

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd fuck me. I'd love to make myself moan like no one else has.

Exactly who can understand you better!

---

From a pure science fiction POV yeah this is not really going to happen. I am a bit sick of the same old time travel stories so it was good to read a different take on it. If you assume you can travel in time then I guess we really need to be ready to believe some unlikely scenarios.

The question really boils down to if you could have another version of you what kind of relationship would you have with yourself.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not to sound too fucking narcissistic but I would like to actually be able to time travel and hang out with myself and mostly hug and cuddle. I know, it seems a little weird but I think it relates to a whole "brother" need I have. It would be primarily an emotional thing. I can't really imagine having sex with myself though!
You aren't too unlike me

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I would. It would be amazing yet strangely familiar all at the same time. I mean its not that different from guys making dildos from their own cocks and then using them on themselves.
and I think it would just be cool to hang out and talk with myself

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I wouldn't. As for the time travel, I had an experience of deja vu back in 2003. It was like I lived the same day twice: everything happening to me was exactly the same in two days and very weird.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I would. It would be amazing yet strangely familiar all at the same time. I mean its not that different from guys making dildos from their own cocks and then using them on themselves.
and I think it would just be cool to hang out and talk with myself

Yes it would be really great to have had a clone to hang out with. I didn't really feel a connection with any of my childhood friends.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The thing I might like to do is suck my own cock! There are guys who actually can, if their cocks are long enough and they are very slim and agile.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at pictures of myself, especially my high school and college graduation pics, I've always said to my self and my friends, "Hell, I'd do me." They all agree they would have done me too... Damn, just a few decades late!

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"I'd fuck me...I'd fuck me so hard"

http://www.horrorphile.net/images/the-silence-of-the-lambs-ted-levine12.jpg

Seriously though, no; this is not what I would utilize the world-changing attainment of time traveling technology for...Plus Doc Brown would never allow it due to the whole time paradox thing that was previously mentioned

Well not me either but when doing the other awesome things I might like to cheer up my angsty teenage self :smile:

Looking at pictures of myself, especially my high school and college graduation pics, I've always said to my self and my friends, "Hell, I'd do me." They all agree they would have done me too... Damn, just a few decades late!
Not all my pics but there are a couple of them... yeah I'd do me which what it really is about.

I'd definitely blow me... But, my sci-fi fantasy involves me exchanging bodies with a hot female and feeling what it is to be fucked senseless by my cock...
Nice idea! I would want that too.