Going away for a few days so BIG KISSES

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am leaving for a few days (back hopefully Monday) and for some twisted reason (as I really just very recently joined) I am going to miss several of you delicious people very much. So I wanted to make sure that my fave poshes new that I loved them.

BIG BIG blonde hugs and naughty wet kisses to
-- BigNrich (the biggest and tastiest Texan), Tallguy, COLJohn (a surprisingly delightful chatter), Jonah, Novicebttm, ChicagoSam (are we still engaged), Altirion, ProudlyItalian, curiousyoung, hungitaliano, hungry, tim, vinnie, silver and everyone else (I am drawing a blonde moment now and can't remember all these screen names).

I will send out naughty but positive and affirming thoughts to my sexy chat boys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Big wet kisses, big blonde hugs and a couple of heavy petting sessions.

Straight, bi, gay or confused I love you.
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
blonde puppy out

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Altairion said:
Have a good weekend buddy....even though you (like everyone else around here) can't spell my name :tongue:

Now you see why I have such a short name to ensure I am remembered :rolleyes: ... albeit belatedly. *huff*

JonahFalcon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hungblondeguy9 said:
I am leaving for a few days (back hopefully Monday) and for some twisted reason (as I really just very recently joined) I am going to miss several of you delicious people very much. So I wanted to make sure that my fave poshes new that I loved them.

BIG BIG blonde hugs and naughty wet kisses to
-- BigNrich (the biggest and tastiest Texan), Tallguy, COLJohn (a surprisingly delightful chatter), Jonah, Novicebttm, ChicagoSam (are we still engaged), Altirion, ProudlyItalian, curiousyoung, hungitaliano, hungry, tim, vinnie, silver and everyone else (I am drawing a blonde moment now and can't remember all these screen names).

I will send out naughty but positive and affirming thoughts to my sexy chat boys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Big wet kisses, big blonde hugs and a couple of heavy petting sessions.

Straight, bi, gay or confused I love you.
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
blonde puppy out

Cocktease. :tongue: