Going back in time, what advice would you give to your teenage sexual self?

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe this has been done already. I don't know. If it has, my apologies and would somebody please post a link to that original thread?

So yeah, hypothetically speaking, if you could go back in time and talk to your teenage self, what advice would you give about sex and/or relationships?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe this has been done already. I don't know. If it has, my apologies and would somebody please post a link to that original thread?

So yeah, hypothetically speaking, if you could go back in time and talk to your teenage self, what advice would you give about sex and/or relationships?

• You should ask Martin R.to the Sr. Prom, you know he likes you and will say yes.:wink::smile:
  • Matt O. is gay don't arrange your class schedule to match his:tongue::redface:
  • Do not go out with Lynwood!
  • Substituting sex for beer will not make Jerry S. stop drinking. He is an alcoholic. :frown1: (I was 19! I didn't know any better. :tongue:)
  • Keep Stanley L. in the friend zone, going further will be a HUGE mistake.
  • You should ask out Larry Z. and see what happens.
  • Ignore what Ed T. says, watch what he does. He is incapable of love and commitment.
  • Get the name & phone# for that fireman at the Tropical Pub.:biggrin1: He eats pussy like it's his last meal and he will be the first man to make you squirt.:cool:
  • Chris P. is smarter than he looks, he can be more than a FWB.

Oh the things I would tell myself at 17!!!

Don't go to Hiram. It sucks. Go to BU.

Don't worry that you're bisexual. It's OK to be gay.

Don't major in art history. Major in landscape design. You'll be happier.

Tell that quack Meyers to get you a better retainer.

Get out of the house. Mother is going through menopause and she needs someone whom she can shit all over who isn't going to fight back. That will be you.

Yes our father has severe problems. You can't change him or make him happy. Let it go.

Write back to Laurie, frequently.

Soon as you turn 18 go find the best lawyer you can to sue the shit out of the diocese for millions for what that fucker did to you.

You didn't deserve to be beaten-up or abused. Try to understand that Jason. It's so hard and you'll waste so much of your life if you think that's the case. Just be yourself and if people don't like you, fuck them.

Never fuck without a condom. Not anyone.

Do NOT buy that Saab! Get a nice Japanese car instead.

Finish college! Don't drop out or get kicked out.

Don't spend so much time at Oliver's and NEVER drive the truck.

The reason Sister Anne Paul and Stella Smith hated you was because they could tell you were gay and they hated themselves for being lesbians.

Go find Uncle Ben and spend some time with him before he dies.

You're not a bad-looking guy. Keep working out and take pride in your body.

Take the money in the settlement from the diocese and buy stock in Microsoft, Apple, Google, Yahoo!, Cisco, and Ebay. Sell it all in August 2001 except for Google. Hold on to that from first issue to the end of 2007.

If you live in New York as I suspect you will, don't go downtown on 9/11/01 and beg everyone you know not to fly and beg your friends who work in the World Trade Center or the Pentagon to stay home that day.

Fuck the cigarettes. Don't take one ever again, particularly if offered one in jail. Quit everything else too.

You're going to go through some really difficult years. Don't try to kill yourself. You really will have a lot to live for. You really are a decent person. Believe in yourself even if nobody else does.

And last.... PE WORKS!!! If you start now you'll be average or better by the time you're 25.

------------------------------​

This post was really painful to write. It made me realize a few things I need to process.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are gay and it's OK. There will be a place for you at the table.

Stay in California.

Floss and take care of your teeth.

Learn to play the guitar.

Don't let your ego call all the shots. It's wrong most of the time.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take the test to join Mensa - you'll qualify. Join the Indianapolis chapter. There's a guy there you're going to want to meet.

DO NOT date Roy C.!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd tell myself a few things:

Don't Date Ms. Gilliam.

Don't sleep with the wife of one of your uncle's clients.

If Julie C. drops the hint, you should take it.

Don't let Claudia set you up on a date.

Never let Julie N. get out of your sight, whether as a friend or a lover, She is truly special.

K will become your future wife, you just have to wait 18 years and two divorces first.