Going back to a smaller penis?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How is it going from a larger penis to one that is smaller penis that is about average in size or a bit smaller?

It really depends on the person it's attached to!

I remember clearly dating a guy who was HUGE! He had to have had ten inches easily. Just after that I dated a guy who was less than five inches and thin but man, was he a horny little fucker! He could get me going like few guys I've ever known.

For the nth time, it's not about the dick, but the person it's attached to.

flyingchicken

Just Browsing
Media
of course, but i'm looking for a response without the emotional part and such.

Just plain size by size enjoyment and if you feel like its lacking afterwards or not.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was a pretty long thread on this exact subject not too long ago. Not sure if many will want to rehash it, although you never know. A simple search should find it.

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How is it going from a larger penis to one that is smaller penis that is about average in size or a bit smaller?

Less than satisfying unless killer looks, lips, or other body/personality features make up for the shortfall

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ran a search and couldn't find anything. that is before i posted this.

if anyone has a link...

I bumped that thread last night, although it was a lot tougher to find than I thought it would be. It should be on the 1st or 2nd page in the Women's Forum.

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I fell in with a girl who immediately took me to bed. She was initially thrilled with a hung guy but since at the time I was in my 20's, fucking for more than an hour was common. (I don't even THINK about that today, ha ha.) She loved it while we were doing it, but after a few sessions, she began to complain that all the fucking and friction just made her too sore. I suppose I could have tried a series of five-minute quickies, but it was she that said, "I think I need a smaller dick than yours." Fun while it lasted, but being a rather unskilled kid, I just didn't know any better.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find myself fantasizing about the last well hung man I was with and the recent men I have been with just do not measure up to that. Maybe it's the area I live in. These guys claim they are well hung and I'm like wtf, not even worth a pearl necklace in my book.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find myself fantasizing about the last well hung man I was with and the recent men I have been with just do not measure up to that. Maybe it's the area I live in. These guys claim they are well hung and I'm like wtf, not even worth a pearl necklace in my book.

Don't tell me that - we live in the same city! :frown1:

I have not been with anyone who was super huge or anything, but the two largest men I was with were also the two best lovers I've had. So I guess I would say I'd miss that.