Going back to TN.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Thoraxis_Biggulp, May 23, 2008.

1. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

My parents talked it over, discussing my situation as I presented it to them, and asked my paternal grandparents for a bit of assistance. They've agreed to send my birthday card, with the usual money present in it, a couple of weeks early. I'm going to use that to get home tomorrow afternoon.
    Here's the odd part though: I was so caught up in all this bullshit, that I actually forgot my birthday was coming up in a couple of weeks. I remembered my father's and my brother's though.

2. naughty

Gold Member

Stapled,

I do hope this can be a new start for you. I am sure this whole experience has been a traumatic one.

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hope everything starts heading back for the better man!

4. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Thanks. I'm sure it will in due time. I've been through worse, or atleast comparably bad situations, and always came out of it stronger. It'll take far more than this to keep me down.

5. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

And as long as you keep that attitude and mentality, nothing will ever keep you down. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger! :smile:

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I think you've made a good decision. Your motivation for leaving in the first place was good but it hasn't worked out for a whole crap load of reasons.

Safe journey home - I know things are going to get better for you when you get there.

7. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Aha, yeh it was just one thing after another getting in the way. I'm not usually one to get superstitious about bad omens, but there were just too many to ignore.

8. Principessa

Gold Member

You have been through way too much negative stuff in way too short a time. I'm glad your parents and grandparents are able to help you! You need to go home and lick your wounds while you regroup.

Good Luck and GodSpeed!

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Good luck to you and be well.

Draft saved Draft deleted