Going back to underwear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by OPPinSLC, Aug 30, 2007.

1. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    I've started going back to underwear after a couple of months going commando (I've started teaching some classes). It's really uncomfortable! Anyone else have a similar problem? Suggestions on particular brands?

2. hollywood11.4"

hollywood11.4" Active Member

Albums:
    Same problem here, gone commando for so long, I can't find any underwear comfortable. Tell you what works for me, I wear a jockstrap. Don't seem to have comfort issues when I wear them.

NateicusPumper likes this.
  3. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

For the summer I swithced from briefs to boxers and thought they were great...Until I spent a hot steamy day on the streets of Manhattan....I was walking like I just got off a horse for most of the afternoon.

My balls were so loose and saggy and sweaty that they were chaffing against my inner thighs.It felt like i had sandpaper rubing against my balls. I couldn't wait to sit down on the subway !!

So back to briefs to hold everything together.

4. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I wear underwear (boxer briefs/Jockey) while at work, but commando all other times. I haven't felt any chaffing or other issues that others have written about. But...I find the boxer briefs work.

5. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I sleep in boxers or naked. I wear Ergowear as they have a great pouch that lifts & supports my boys. Their white boxer briefs (the one's that do not have their name all over the waistband) are so fucking comfortable.
    I tan in their light blue speedo. They also have thongs. I bought a black one and it looks pretty fucking hot if I do say so myself. Got some looks in the locker room at the gym. No one said a word.
    Jake

Draft saved Draft deleted