Going back to underwear

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the summer I swithced from briefs to boxers and thought they were great...Until I spent a hot steamy day on the streets of Manhattan....I was walking like I just got off a horse for most of the afternoon.

My balls were so loose and saggy and sweaty that they were chaffing against my inner thighs.It felt like i had sandpaper rubing against my balls. I couldn't wait to sit down on the subway !!

So back to briefs to hold everything together.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I wear underwear (boxer briefs/Jockey) while at work, but commando all other times. I haven't felt any chaffing or other issues that others have written about. But...I find the boxer briefs work.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sleep in boxers or naked. I wear Ergowear as they have a great pouch that lifts & supports my boys. Their white boxer briefs (the one's that do not have their name all over the waistband) are so fucking comfortable.
I tan in their light blue speedo. They also have thongs. I bought a black one and it looks pretty fucking hot if I do say so myself. Got some looks in the locker room at the gym. No one said a word.
Jake