Going back to your Ex = Best Sex ever??

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
I recently got back with my ex, and its been about a month now and the sex has never been better, or more often. we were together for a lil over a year then split, had about 5 months to ourselves and then got back together. the first time i actually met up with her from not seeing her in months, we met up talked and within an hour or so we were kissing passionately and then ended up having sex in my truck in a parking lot, it was amazing, and the sex has been just as exciting and it happens all the time, which is funny because when we were together before we didnt have sex that often, maybe once a week or so sometimes less sometimes more. Anyways we are back together and its better than ever, the sex and everything else too, i was wondering if anyone else has shared anything like this?

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex and I have sex from time to time. Its no-strings fun, but its the horniest sex I have had in my entire life. Much better than when we were together for so long. I feel comfortable with it because we have no hang ups about it and if and when someone new comes along and I fall for him, I will move on. For now, my ex is my best-ever fuck buddy and we blow each others' minds (amongst other things) when we get together!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not gonna happen anytime soon between myself and my ex, because she's found herself a woman and they're engaged to get married.

That doesn't mean that we haven't thought about it, though.