Going back to your ex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Bill UK, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Bill UK

Bill UK New Member

I've been seeing a girl recently, we got on really well, I really liked her, she is beautiful and sexually she was incredible, very open minded, very physical, very sensuous.

Anyway she dumped me..she said we weren't going anywhere, and that she was hoping to patch things up with her ex. She had never said anything nice about the guy, he didn't treat her with any respect and she's told me her sex life with him was rubbish, she also told me as much as she loved my cock (8.75 x 7) it was too much if she fancied a quickie, she needed to psych herself up for it!!!!!!!!!!!It never seemed a problem at the time!

She has a four year old daughter...my question is does a women want to keep the family together for a childs sake, or did I read the whole thing wrong.

I'm hurting right now.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Aww, feel better, Baby. I'm sorry that happened to you. Never try to understand someone crazy enough to keep doing something that was obviously not working (like being with their ex).

3. chrisj14uk

chrisj14uk New Member

I would think some of what she said about him was to make you feel better. Everyone does that... 'oh no my ex was nothing compared to you'.

But second guessing doesn't help, if she doesn't wanna be with you, you don't wanna be with her.

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Heartache sucks. If you have pictures, notes, anything like that...have a little destruction ceremony. Sounds like she slammed the door in your face for good: she said we weren't going anywhere, and that she was hoping to patch things up with her ex
    And that's her business. Whatever went on between them, she liked it and is going back for more. Take care of yourself, there are plenty more gashes in the sea.

5. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bill,

You sound like a nice, well-adjusted, easy-going guy. Let's assume that what you want in a relationship is not too complicated; the simple pleasure of being with a woman, enjoying your moments together as much as you can.

How unromantic.

IN my observation, there are some women who have bought a pretty bogus version of romance; that it's a struggle against the odds, a challenge, that love grows because you overcome obstacles. It's in every Hollywood movie and bodice-ripping novel. Relationships become a woman's daily work. She works to build it, craft it; her relationships become her life's achievement.

Think about it this way. You were too easy. No challenge. She might be forced to enjoy herself RIGHT NOW and not "go" anywhere. And what's the point of that, she asks herself? Find yourself a woman who blesses you by accepting the pleasure of your companionship for its own sake.

Ladies...am I off the mark in this advice to Bill?

6. Shelby

Gold Member

Sorry to have to tell you but there's only one cure for the pain you're feeling - time.

However, slutting around will make it pass more quickly. :wink:

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

Um... Do you have ovaries? LOL Seriously great advice. You are quite right, many women are just the way you described.

8. naughtynymph

naughtynymph New Member

A womens first thought is her kids but sometimes staying with someone "for the sake of the kids" is totally wrong, it could be that the way the other guy treated her was what she really liked. The fact that you treated her really well and looked after her (which is all that the majority of women want) was not what she wanted.
    I really hope that you find a woman who will appreciate you for who you are and the way you treat people you deserve so much better.
    Good luck

9. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Common problem, I'm afraid. Flighty creatures, many of them, and not all that communicative so it's hard to tell what's going on.

10. bd624

bd624 New Member

Let me guess, you have the bigger cock, but he has the bigger paycheck. This is typical behavior for a lot of women. Most of the time they want to be taken care of finacially but every once in a while they get that itch...

11. D_Elijah_MorganWood

For some reason I'm not getting either from this story.

12. GoneA

Gold Member

in time the pain will heal. thankfully, she's not the only woman in the world.

13. GoneA

Gold Member

i'm gonna say, "no."

14. Bill UK

Bill UK New Member

Guess who ended up on my doorstep at the weekend....did I have the strength of character to tell her to sod off? Of course not. You can guess the rest.....and of course she did a kaiser souze on me afterwards.......vanished.

I feel better actually......why is that?

15. bd624

bd624 New Member

To all of you doubters... I rest my case.

glad you feel better though.

16. invisibleman

Gold Member

She went and insulted you. Dumped you for the shitty ex. Leaving you to go through a heartbreak of sorts. Then, she comes back to you for a two-day holiday shag.

My ex-BF and I were together for six years. My ex tried for "reconciliation" with me January. I told him that I would take much pleasure in kicking in his balls ten good times. (Broke up with me in October 2005 because he had already found another BF over the summer. He insulted me deeply and abruptly broke it off with me. He gets his heartbroken over the holidays by the newbie BF. Wanted me to come back to him. I think not.)

Man, I wish I were you. I'd tell that freakazoid to stop coming around. Keep her family business away from you.

There are plenty of girls out there for you. Just get over that one fully. Tell her to stay away from you. You can always find other girls to fuck. Tell her to go fuck her ex.

17. naughtynymph

naughtynymph New Member

I have to say I totally agree with Invisibleman, if you don't tell her where to go you will be putting your life on hold. You won't want to start a relationship with anyone else because you'll think "what if she comes back".
    At this moment in time she has the best of both worlds and you are in limbo, dump her and start living your life, you never know what lies round the next corner.
    Hope you find what you so deserve. :wink:

18. D_Elijah_MorganWood

Dude, she's toying with you for the sake of her own inflated ego and that's it.

Why do you feel better? Well, when you have an addiction (and trust me, you do), withdrawal is excruciating and having more of your drug (the slut who won't leave you alone) makes you feel better. The relief is only temporary, the heartache comes back twofold next time and the time after and so on. As we've all told you, there's only one cure for this. Quit cold turkey. When you slam the door in her face and stick with it, you take your self-respect back. Until then you're a doormat.

19. Shelby

Gold Member

If you really want her back, first convince yourself then convince her that you don't give a shit what she does. She won't be able to resist the challenge of making you care.

Note - once she thinks you care she'll break your balls again.

20. RideRocket

Gold Member

You feel better because initially she dumped you, but then she came back with her tail between her legs. I'm guessing you had a hot night of sex too. Basically, you had that last fling so many people want when a relationship ends. Now you have 'closure' and can end it on a good note.

Draft saved Draft deleted