Going balls deep.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can say that I’ve experienced many women who’ve had what they described as the best orgasm they’ve ever had, a deep orgasm, my whole body trembled orgasm; and as near as I can recall, at least twenty (if not more) or so different girls who had some sort of liquid release (not anything like those squirt movies) orgasms from a deep fucking.

The girl I’m fucking now is a mini squirter… I asked her what she feels when I’m all in “deep” and if she likes it… She said there’s no other orgasm or feeling that comes close. She told me that she gets turned on when she knows all of me is inside her… and it’s a turn on for her to feel dominated when I push deep.. Fortunately, this works out for both of us… She’s stunningly beautiful and has a Playboy pet of the year body; visually she’s a turn on 24/7 – and I can’t help wanting to fuck her ALL THE TIME… seriously….

With that said, I get turned on even more when she wimpers, screams, shakes, grabs things to hold on to, digs her nails into my body, has a crying orgasm, a shaking orgasm and for some reason, a little squirter – all in all, It’s a turn-on for me to dominate her; to satisfy her and to fuck her until she cant stand up.

What I feel when I go balls deep is the physical cul-de-sac, which is like entering a tight pussy again and again. It feels so good on the head of my cock; I just want to go deeper and deeper – over and over. This is generally when she has a wet orgasm or a significant orgasm, talks filthy, moans or whatever…. Something clicks in me and I want to fuck her even deeper and harder – I suppose its some sort of animalistic response….

BTW, nearly all balls deep encounters are with me on top first… Generally speaking to get balls-deep doggie or in another position, the girl needs to have a few orgasms and loosen up first.

All in all; it’s a win-win…

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But that's just my point. With some women, no one could MAKE them climax, and with others they could cum a 100 times with ANY guy, even if he was terrible in bed. It doesn't really sound very nice, but our orgasms aren't always anything to do with our partner.

(Of course, often our orgasms are very much because of our partner).

I think I would find it difficult to have a relationship with a women that doesn't orgasm most of the time, lucky I have not been with one yet

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with you. If a woman is not in the "right" frame of mind she is probably not going to orgasm no matter what the guy does.

Those women that I have known who were multiply orgasmic, and the few who were vaginally multiply orgasmic all seemed to be very comfortable with themselves and their bodies. They also (I think) were very comfortable with me, and indeed some did not orgasm the first time or two we had sex.

These women seemed to have a very good handle on what they needed to achieve orgasm and were not too shy to make suggestions or go about doing just what they needed to do. One in particular, had phenomenal vaginal muscles and great control over them and could use them to trigger orgasms for herself (and me).

Glad you get where I was coming from :smile:.

I think she could have made the marble penis on Michelangelo's David spurt.

Now THAT is remarkable skill! :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow - this is exactly what I do when I'm on top!!!! Not necessarily purposefully, mind you. Well, it's partially purposeful. I just start doing what feels good (moving very, very slowly, whilst grinding my deep spot down on his cock), and before I get very far, I orgasm. So then I try again - orgasm. And then I end up so floaty I can't focus anymore :redface:.

See, I don't need any kind of fancy hip gyration/acrobatic maneuver to get my cock hard when she's on top. Just enough to nudge my cockhead and frenulum on her backstop and the PC muscle spasms and pulsations from her orgasms and the body heat from being in so deep and we're good to go. Keep it hard by making it feel good and it stays hard to keep it feeling good. I just love sex's circular logic.

But I do, in essence, do what you've described here (beautiful description BTW :biggrin1:).

Thanks! :smile:

Wow, RawDog. That was a very erotic and informative post. My girlfriend is visiting me tonight at university, so I'm going to really take in some of these pointers. I mean I've always heard the phrase "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." Haha, this ocean has no motion. I'm one of those just guys who thrust. And yeah, I don't really pay attention to every detail inside of there that my cock's feeling. Tonight I'm gonna. Anyways, I'm going to say I don't know if we're a perfect match (my cock to her pussy), but I still think the sex is fantastic and I'm not going to sit here and wish our measurements were different.

It's the whole package, not just the size of the boat or the motion of the ocean. It's how you take care of the little man in the boat as well. Additionally, I would really rather be a smidge too short than too long. MrsR really goes after the clit gnashing on my pubic bone while grinding the backstop simultaneously. It would get too frustrating if I couldn't go balls deep.

I hope I am not coming across as Autistic or anything. This thread kind of has just evolved into "take in and absorb as much information as possible" for me. It's nice and thank you for contributing.

On the contrary, there are some questions that I never get tired of answering. This is one of them. Anyone coming in asking the same question, from a different perspective, is what makes this place interesting.

i hereby award rawdog....the minister for women's affairs.lol

Woohoo!! Where do I collect my prize? Thanks! :biggrin1:

One thing that I absolutely love is when he keeps his cock inside me to the hilt and stays totally still, while I clench around it. It's especially good when done right after orgasm, and usually sets off another one pretty quickly.

This works wonders for MrsR as well. Especially if I suck on her right nipple while doing the "thrust and hold". <-- We should trademark that phrase.

My wife generally can only stand to have one clitoral orgasm.

A workaround I have for this, after my wife has a blended clit orgasm (cockhead on the deepspot and thumb on the clit), is to take my dick out from inside her and lay it motionless on her supersensitive clit. The heat on my cock from her inner body temperature has a soothing effect on her clit. On more than one occasion she's just taken control and slapped her clit with my dick to get herself off onto another orgasm.

I feel that if I can't make my partner cum I have not done my job, when she cums multiple times it makes me feel like more of a man.
Be careful of believing in this one too thoroughly. Much (although definitely not all) of a woman's orgasmic ability is external to the man's ability to control it.

Although I agree with what you said, what syagash said is exactly how I feel after MrsR's had one of those back to back orga-orga-orgasms.

(Yeah, I've had one or two of those "Oh shit, did I cum too soon?!??" moments, and yes, those are the times I really don't feel like I'm "da man")

What I feel when I go balls deep is the physical cul-de-sac, which is like entering a tight pussy again and again. It feels so good on the head of my cock; I just want to go deeper and deeper – over and over. This is generally when she has a wet orgasm or a significant orgasm, talks filthy, moans or whatever…. Something clicks in me and I want to fuck her even deeper and harder – I suppose its some sort of animalistic response….

I see it like being in an amusement park and a new area opens up for the visitor. Ya gotta play in the new area when it opens up!