Going commando at work

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How many guys can go commando at work and who does?

I work in a fairly large law office and I go commando frequently and have had no problems showing a bulge, although sometimes I do have to adjust myself after standing up as not to show too much.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
almost always no underwear here. exceptions might be extremely thin or light pants in summer. don't want to be downright offensive about it!
but no problem showing the bulge. it is what it is!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How many guys can go commando at work and who does?

Question has been the subject of other threads. My answer hasn't changed. As a PT, I work at a gym. Thus, it's not a good idea as I'm always in shorts or sweats. Away from work...commando all the time.

I know there's already been threads about going commando, but I thought it would be interesting to hear about doing it work-wise specifically. Also, it gives people a chance to tell a bit more about themselves -- what the do for a living, where they work, etc.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't go commando at work- I work in the culinary industry... and in all honesty I like one more 'layer' of protection....a good hot spill could really hit the goods...

Had a big hung coworker once drop a huge container of hot liquid, he was leanig over a countertop...the liquid hit, soaked thru and fortunately he was wearing boxers (as we found out) and dropped tro to keep from scalding (it was during prep thank god but...)

there is the universal 'leg jiggle' tho, of letting the nuts flop when it gets too hot.... and boxers also allow 'breating room' (have found briefs trap heat and moisture...

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During my days in the 80s and early 90s I worked in a factory. We had uniforms that fit rather tight. I enjoyed working the night shift and usually was commando.

joeythejew

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it,many years at a desk or on the road,anyway undershorts get in the way. I only wear them with 501's, denim can be hell on a mans cock. my girl never liked to wear anything under her dress,fucking sexy ha. commando is the way to go if you can get away with it.....