deleted911460

Still commando on this awsome day weather wise

Attachments

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I started going commando many years ago after work and on my days off, when I retired I went full time commando. I just got back from a visit with family for 5 days, it felt strange to wear underwear then. When it is hot in the summer commando is the only way to go, the boys need air to stay cool. At times or places you don't feel comfortable then don't go commando but enjoy your freedom at all other times and places.

I started going commando many years ago after work and on my days off, when I retired I went full time commando. I just got back from a visit with family for 5 days, it felt strange to wear underwear then. When it is hot in the summer commando is the only way to go, the boys need air to stay cool. At times or places you don't feel comfortable then don't go commando but enjoy your freedom at all other times and places.
Similar for me. Once I retired I transitioned to full time. I began reducing my underwear supply when I was wearing it rarely and eventually got rid of all of it.
How much if any underwear do you still have?

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Similar for me. Once I retired I transitioned to full time. I began reducing my underwear supply when I was wearing it rarely and eventually got rid of all of it.
How much if any underwear do you still have?
Most of it but any that was wearing out or was too small has gone, I may reduce more at a later date.

Reactions: Romeo6689

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[...] I use a little powder to keep myself dry and from getting a rash. [...]
I have been a full-time freeballer since high school. My balls have been much happier!!!
I also use Gold Bond Body Powder. And it's magical for the ultimate comfort... so we can hang as intended!

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear a bulge thong under my jeans, which are pretty tight, because it shows off my package better, and is still pretty close to wearing nothing. My buddies also say I look as sexy as hell when I strip down

Reactions: bluebird700

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im currently considering going commando instead of wearing underwear...I have difficulty finding good confortable underwear.

Any one on here have any input on going commando? When to and when not to? How much time did it take to get used to it? To you go to work commando? Maybe you also have some confortable underwear to suggest to?
Has it's issues, I do a sometimes physical job so it's not practical having to constantly manoeuvre my sack and snake about every time I kneel or squat to do something. I really appreciate the underwear issue though, I wear elastomer trunks that have a properly manufactured contour pouch, I find it doesn't matter necessarily the make just look to make sure they 1 have a big pronounced pouch, 2 the pouch doesn't have a fly opening, 3 the pouch is one piece (doesn't have central seam) when possible. I've actually found trunks in supermarkets from time to time that have been better than big names like Andrew Christian etc!
When playing sports you can't beat a good jockstrap in my opinion or a good quality pair of lycra running shorts under your game shorts.
If I'm chillin around the house or going out for casual drinks to a bar daytime then I'll often go commando, only in sweat pants though you don't need your sack or snake gettin pinched in a trouser crease as you sit!
Mentioning sitting my balls are pretty damn big and a large lose low hanging sack so always need to make sure they're forward when sitting. Sweat pants do draw a lot of attention to what you got though especially grey ones Lol but far more practical for boozing being able to just haul it out over the top to take a piss.

Reactions: jasonjk and pdxjoe

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Commando all the way! Threw away all my underwear over 30 years ago in junior high and haven't worn a pair of underwear since. Highly recommend it!

Reactions: stones7incher

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im currently considering going commando instead of wearing underwear...I have difficulty finding good confortable underwear.

Any one on here have any input on going commando? When to and when not to? How much time did it take to get used to it? To you go to work commando? Maybe you also have some confortable underwear to suggest to?

I went through a period where I went commando just about everyday. I loved the "freedom" of letting my dick just hang. You have to be careful of what you wear though because if you are hung and get hard, it will be noticeable which could be inappropriate in certain situations (work, etc) I got used to it right away myself.

Reactions: stones7incher
D

deleted645791

First of all, fuck underwear. Get stretchy microfiber polyester boxers if you must, otherwise screw it, just go commando. Second, (gonna plagiarize myself here, hopefully that is allowed):

I started by going commando only at home in gym shorts. I was used to the freedom of wearing boxers with gym shorts already, but gym shorts are soft and light, so I was concerned I would get a boner. Then I would go for walks at night to get accustomed to the nice air flow. After a few months, I started doing short errands while freeballing, but always in a long T-shirt. Once I was sure I wouldn't get a random hard on, I started always going commando to the gym. In a few short months I completely transitioned to almost always going commando everywhere I go. Even in high quality jeans, with some fabric softener, I can still skip the boxers.

Wear a longer shirt if you are concerned about showing too much. That's what I do at the office. Protip: You would never wear the same pair of underwear twice without washing them, right? Same goes for anything you freeball in for hygienic reasons.

First of all, fuck underwear. Get stretchy microfiber polyester boxers if you must, otherwise screw it, just go commando. Second, (gonna plagiarize myself here, hopefully that is allowed):

I started by going commando only at home in gym shorts. I was used to the freedom of wearing boxers with gym shorts already, but gym shorts are soft and light, so I was concerned I would get a boner. Then I would go for walks at night to get accustomed to the nice air flow. After a few months, I started doing short errands while freeballing, but always in a long T-shirt. Once I was sure I wouldn't get a random hard on, I started always going commando to the gym. In a few short months I completely transitioned to almost always going commando everywhere I go. Even in high quality jeans, with some fabric softener, I can still skip the boxers.

Wear a longer shirt if you are concerned about showing too much. That's what I do at the office. Protip: You would never wear the same pair of underwear twice without washing them, right? Same goes for anything you freeball in for hygienic reasons.
I also started a going commando at home in gym shorts, and then expanded to yard work (usually shirtless) and then errands.Rarely freeballed at work.Once I retired, I wore underwear less and less until I stopped completely and got rid of it.Unlike you, the gym was one of the last placed I wore underwear before I stopped completely. Wish I had tried it a lot sooner like you did.

Reactions: deleted645791

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tried on my gym shorts without underwear at home. I can see my whole cock print hanging down with clear visible line of where my cock head is. I don't know how you guys do it, but I don't dare to go outside like this.

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only freeball in spring/summer or when it's hot and only in shorts. Always wear underwear to work to keep everything comfortable and in place and to prevent too much tenting, and I actually generally hate freeballing in trousers, especially in jeans. Love freeballing in shorts tho.

Reactions: Studmilker.London

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried on my gym shorts without underwear at home. I can see my whole cock print hanging down with clear visible line of where my cock head is. I don't know how you guys do it, but I don't dare to go outside like this.

I could never wear gym shorts outside commando. I don't want to attract too much attention. I wear gym shorts commando in the house all the time though.

TheThickOne

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as i like going commando, when i do, I always leak a lot of pre-cum. I was going to do it today, because it is over 100 degrees outside, put on my shorts, and within a few minutes, wet spot. So i had to wear a thong.

Reactions: Summershorts
D

deleted645791

I could never wear gym shorts outside commando. I don't want to attract too much attention. I wear gym shorts commando in the house all the time though.
Some shorts are too thin, or fit too snug, or too bright of a color, and it's way too obvious I'm not wearing underwear when I wear those, so I don't go outside in those. If I can see the entire length of my penis, then they don't pass the test. I wear loose fitting, two layer mesh shorts, with the see through mesh on top, and the non-see through liner below, and usually in dark colors. That bottom layer is wonderfully soft, so no need for underwear as far as I'm concerned. The ridge of my head is pretty prominent, so there is no hiding that, but otherwise one isn't going to see every last detail of my dick, but one will also see that yes, I have a penis, which shouldn't be a surprise because I am a man, after all.

Reactions: Summershorts

Etcin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At work or with family I wear loose boxershorts. Most of my spare time I freeball. It's a lot more comfortable because everything has more room. When I plan on having sex I wear briefs or boxerbriefs, because a guy in (boxer)briefs is sexier than a naked guy. When I wear (boxer)briefs, they need to have plenty of space though. Can't stand it when everything gets squished together and it looks weird when a guy shows no bulge at all in tight pants.