going commando

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had an interesting experience today. It's hot and humid today in Texas. To keep the bills down a bit, I've gotten used to setting the thermostat at 80 with the ceiling fan on. To be even more comfortable, I'll sometimes sit at my desk naked on a towel so my butt doesn't stick to the chair.

I had been browsing the net for real estate and took a brief interlude to talk with a buddy on the phone about a convertible I had gotten a number of weeks ago which he had not seen yet. We said our goodbyes and I went back to browsing real estate.

A short time later there was a knock at my back door. Only my friends know to come to the back door. Since I wasn't expecting anyone I still wasn't dressed so I grabbed the only thing within reach, a pair of hiking shorts. I didn't have time to grab any underwear so I slipped them on commando and opened the door to find the same buddy I had been talking with earlier on the phone standing there (glad he didn't open the door). I went out as is to show him the car and shoot the breeze for awhile. Eventually we decided to go for a ride. I grabbed my wallet and keys and we took off still in commando gear.

Given it was hot and humid I could feel my balls starting to hanging lower and I could feel sweat starting to form though not enough to show sweat stains. It had been a long time since I had gone commando in shorts outside so I experienced a tad of wicked pleasure when I went to sit in the car and my junk very nearly fell out. Even though no one was on that side of the car, I still had an involuntary reaction to look up to see if anyone had noticed. LOL

Anyway, we were out in the heat for over an hour and stopped at another friends place to talk. By then I was grateful for even the slightest of breeze up the legs of my shorts. If I stood there just right, my dick and balls could hang freely inside my shorts. When sitting if I opened my legs slightly, depending on how I was sitting I could get the air flowing through there though it meant I'd be exposed. I started entertaining devilish thoughts of flashing my buddy just to see what he'd do but couldn't quite bring myself to do it.

We stayed an hour or so and then headed back to my place where we talked under the carport for like another hour or more. There really wasn't much of a breeze and you could feel the heat radiating from the carport roof so I was really starting to get uncomfortable.

I'm not one to enjoy sweaty balls too much so it was a sorta contradiction in experiences. On the one hand, it was uncomfortable having greasy feeling balls and dick hanging there freely with no way to really itch or try to pat them dry them dry with a buddy standing there. On the other hand it was slightly delicious to be with a buddy and his not knowing what was going on down there and wondering if he was experiencing the same thing. I finally opened the garage door and turned on the big commercial fan I have in there. Instant relief especially if I stood just right to allow a cross flow of air up my shorts!

We started talking about the under side of the car so I got it up on ramps and got my "creeper" out so I could check a few things. Given he'd have had a perfect unobstructed view up my shorts while on my back if I had just opened my legs a bit, I debated in my head again about flashing him or not. It sure felt good to be able to get air in there but I opted to restrain myself and not flash as I doubt it would have lead to anything. Oh well, a lost opportunity.

In any case, it certainly would have been fun to to find out how sweaty he was and to perhaps rub one out together but I didn't think he'd have been too open to it so I finally rushed him out of there so I could go and rub one out.

Any of you guys have a similar experience?

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It looked like you found it right after I posted the link. You could ask for a thread merge, or repost it there and ask for this to be closed. That thread could use a boost, and this one doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
My 0.02.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so would you go commando again? I am a boxer man and have to agree with you- I do like that extra layer to absorb sweat...

Great story and so true. I do the same thing at home (shorts on the door knob). In the summer I also use baby powder.

As a chef it is not uncommon to see men to 'the jiggle' to get air to the overheated crotch. Most I know where boxers (as briefs trap heat and moisture creating the dreaded crotch rot)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoyed reading your story. It sure feels nice to freeball, huh? It feels like you're naked, yet you're wearing clothes. Depending on what type of underwear you usually wear, commando can be a almost no change (from boxers), or a dramatic change (from briefs). The creeper would have been perfect to flash your friend. You have more restraint than me!

BTW: What kind of convertible?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're right about it being hot and humid here in the Cliff. I worked in the yard the last two weekends and got sick and had to come in for a while both times. I've got my thermostat set at 77, not for budget reasons but just to give me another 5 degrees of heat adjustment. You just make it harder on yourself when you go from 68 to 95 but some people do.

Is your friend gay? If not, does he know you're gay? What was he wearing? If he is gay I def would have flashed him. If he's str8 and hot I also would have flashed him. The creeper would have been perfect because he could look all he wanted without you being able to see him. Did he look at your crotch at all while you were flopping around in the shorts?

I'm also a big beliver in baby powder when being outside for long periods. Only exception is if I'm going somewhere that there's a chance of getting a blowjob! In that case I skip the powder. Most guys like to suck on sweaty balls anyway.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Started going commando in prep school when I'd start running low in underwear in the laundry and have been doing it ever since. I go w/out at work and at home.

MaxThunder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So do "Commandos" really ever "Go Commando" while active duty?

If not, then how did the term "going commando" come to mean not wearing underwear?

Chris

While I wasn't a "commando", I can say that after spending 27+ months in Afghanistan as light infantry that the vast majority of guys I knew did not wear underwear. The ones that did typically wore underarmor shorts. I'm not sure why Billman is shitting in his pants? I guess all the guys I knew were smart enough to pack babywipes and pull their pants down before they shat ;)

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
While I like going commando sometimes I don't do it all the time. Boxer briefs generally give me enought space and the provide a nice layer between my pants. Besides the feeling underwear does increase hygine a little. I have no problem not washing my pants until they look dirty or even past then, and this is certianly not something that you can do when going commando. I also worry about sweat marks on hot days since i tend to sweat a lot.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
btw to the story i would've flashed him, if he said anything you could be like, "yeah i don't wear underwear its more comfortable" or maybe it could've lead to something

mattw2000

Admired Member
Media
I was recently swimming and forgot to pack a pair of briefs, so when I changed for lunch I resorted to going commando in my shorts....which was amazing. I forgot how great it feels, and I have been horny the past 4 hours.

sometimes it just feels nice to get some air down there...