going commando??

D_efgtere

1st Like
Media
i've always wondered what is it like to go commando, to not wear any underwear?

should i try it? if so anytime? in public or just at home?
can people tell you're naked underneath??
any tips i should know?

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go commando almost where ever I go, especially around the house. Did take
time for me to get used not wearing my briefs - scratchy pant seams or rough
cotton/wool. There are times I need to be careful when I am in a larger pair
of cargo shorts - material seems to stretch so I feel that I have "plumbers
crack" if I am not careful. It's been 3-yrs of commando which feels so darn
good. Did have a momentary experience walking Palm Canyon high noon when a friend pants me -- fortunately down to my knees with quick pull up and wearing
a tall t-shirt all was covered with mutual lmao.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like going commando, but I don't wear really tight jeans - don't like the look. However, the bulge is pretty noticeable still - especially when I "dress right".

Simba

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't commando pretty much the same as wearing lose boxers? Just asking. I like commando in the summer but for some reason that little added fabric between me and my 501s adds some tiny bit of security - if I'm ever depantsed, for example.

D

deleted3782

There's a spectrum of how blatantly you show. I have some white basketball shorts that are nearly see-through and show every vein and every bounce through the fabric. Obviously I can't wear that out in public. I have some jeans that show dick an head from my own viewpoint...but I'm not sure others can tell without looking up close. All that to say...you just ave to see how much the clothes you wear show...and measure the appropriateness of the situation.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been going commando for years now and I love it. Real sense of freedom. I frankly don't care so much if people can tell, in fact, I find the idea a little erotic.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wing commander yesterday in my suit At a wedding Polyesters really soft It was comfortable Honestly though The suit was old And I gained a few pounds I needed no underwear to close my pants Very funny right I gained 15 pounds when I quit smoking That was 2 years ago I lost all my good actually close my pants this time

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I've been a la commando for two months, since I got my PA. I occasionally still wear thongs but mostly no underwear at all. I usually wear wear baggy shorts when I'm not cycling which provide for a nice, airy and free feeling. Commando also lets my piercing swing freely which really feels nice.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been a la commando for two months, since I got my PA. I occasionally still wear thongs but mostly no underwear at all. I usually wear wear baggy shorts when I'm not cycling which provide for a nice, airy and free feeling. Commando also lets my piercing swing freely which really feels nice.

Free balling w/PA is the best ever!!!!!!!!!

Hanzhanz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to do it, but I'm always nervous about my pants falling. Plus, my friends usually make comments about it too