going commando

commandodude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys has this happen to u when i was in school i would wear sweatpants commando and was told to go home and change because my package was to noticeable.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
WTF...what you wear is your business...why should someone be telling you to wear underwear....

I did have a female coworker ask me when I was going to wear something tighter so she could check me out. I told her when pigs fly, and if she had anything worth checking out, I would let her check me out.

I have going commmand since 'nam in '68. I gues that really does date me doesn't it. Oh well....

BTW this is memorial day weekend.....let us be sure to give thanks for all who gave all for us. Without their sacrifices who knows where we would be and what language we might be speaking. Let us also give thanks for those men willing to do violent deeds so the rest of us might live in peace.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BTW this is memorial day weekend.....let us be sure to give thanks for all who gave all for us. Without their sacrifices who knows where we would be and what language we might be speaking. Let us also give thanks for those men willing to do violent deeds so the rest of us might live in peace.

On Memorial Day, go commando. :usa:

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it alot these days. Underwear are too much of a hastle. Too tighty and restrictive. I wear baggy pants so it's not much of an issue.

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't the whole point of wearing sweat pants to go commando? I am not sure I know any guy who wears underwear while sporting sweats? I never have -- not even when at school or sporting events -- I always wear my sweats commando. :cool:

Yahoo! 360° - SpandexGear's Profile

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in mesh shorts when I'm not at work, and freeball in them at the beach. They dry quickly - better than cotton board shorts. Otherwise, sometimes commando in mesh shorts or track pants, but most often will wear lightweight boxers to tone it down in public. It still swings freely and shows - just not as outrageously. Can't and won't do briefs or tight underwear anymore.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
When I was in junior high school, we were doing the "gymnastics module". I can't recall the exact name of it, but it was a stretch like a crab where you kept your hands and legs on the ground, with the front of your body stretched upward. I was doing mine and the gym teacher asked if I had any underwear on. He then stated, "damn boy, what you got packing in there an erector set?" Everyone laughed. I guess that is when everyone realized I was packing!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would take a mightly crass one to even mention it, to say nothing of 'sending home'. I've been in public education all my working years and never heard of any guy being sent home because of that. There was a time when girls were sent home from some schools because of skirts being too short, but those days are long gone, thankfully!