going commando

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love going commando. I almost always do it on the weekends in jeans or sweats but have also done it at work in khakis and dress pants.

Gedackt8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball most of the time. My only problem is that when wearing certain loose or thin material pants, my package is much more visible than I would like. I don't want to make too big of a display, so with some pants I do wear boxers.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
do it all the time. wearing tight pants can be a concern unless you like showing it all. but for the most part, feeling my junk flopping around and down the leg of my pants keeps a smile on my face and makes going to work more enjoyable. I wear pants that fit a bit looser in the leg so one can see that there's something going on down there without seeing a distinct outline of every bit of my cock and balls.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I normally wear underwear, so I don't go commando. After reading a couple go commando threads a couple months ago, I thought, give it a go. Well I lasted all of one day before I got my nuts caught, I had pee dribble onto my jeans after shaking endlessly, my penis flopped everywhere and I felt so self-conscious about the fact that I wasn't wearing underwear I could barely focus on work. LOL. Well that experiment ended quickly, but I still sleep naked :) I find the idea of it hot, and I'm jealous of guys who do it, but I can't seem to pull it off comfortably.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll go commando if I'm just hanging out around the house wearing sweatpants or shorts, but generally I do wear underwear in public, not because I'm worried about what people will see, but because I don't find going commando to be all that comfortable. My pants are generally made out of rougher, coarser material than my underwear, and I don't like to feel myself rubbing against the seams and stitching of my pants, not to mention the zipper. Also, as someone else mentioned, sometimes after peeing, not matter how much I shake, or even wipe, I still get a few dribbles of urine on my leg.

I have one pair of very soft cotton pants, so sometimes I'll go commando when wearing them. I must admit that I do like the feeling of freedom, but most of the time I find it impractical. It seems like a lot of guys who go commando mention wearing jeans, but I find denim much too coarse for that.

Would I wrap my face in sand paper? Cause that's what underwear feels like on my cock, brohams.

It's like taking steel wool to my glans.

Really? I would think the material of your pants would be rougher than the material of underwear.

A few years ago I developed an excruciatingly painful rash on my inner thighs. The doctor didn't know what it was, so she prescribed a cream (which made it worse) and sent me to a dermatologist. He said it was a simple chafing rash, and possibly also a sensitivity to the chemicals they put in pants to make the stain resistant and wrinkle free. He presecribed a couple of different ointments, told me to buy cotton pants that weren't chemically treated (which is virtually impossible) and to wear loose boxers.

Anyway, the boxers felt like sandpaper, and the stitching felt like hot razors cutting up my skin. The rash would go away for a bit, only to return with a vengance. What ultimately worked for me was to buy some skin-tight, knee length, boxer briefs, made from very soft cotton (Champion C9 boxer briefs). These absorbed moisture and reduced friction (because they didn't move around too much), allowing the skin to heal.

Having said that, I've never found a pair of underwear that I'm truly happy with. I find that most underwear pinches, binds, and chafes. No matter what the style, I'm often falling out of them. Boxers are twist around and ride up too much. Even boxer briefs tend to ride up. Briefs are much too constrictive and seem to made for guys with the anatomy of a Ken doll. Because I have low-hanging balls, I'd like something with a little support, but boxers offer no support, boxer briefs aren't supportive enough, and I can't fit myself into briefs.

I keep buying new styles of underwear trying something I like, but I find most of what I buy to be unwearable, and I keep going back to the Champion C9 boxer briefs.

Warlock08

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, been freeballing for about 10 years now. Its the greatest feeling and I almost always walk along with a semi....feels great! I have even been going to work without undies.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, been freeballing for about 10 years now. Its the greatest feeling and I almost always walk along with a semi....feels great! I have even been going to work without undies.

Yeah, me too. Even at work I go commando. I love the feeling.

JstZuri

1st Like
Media
Love it. However i only do it on the weekend or i have to go to court. Something about the way the slacks feel when i walk.

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to freeball but its not comfortable for me. My dick gets in the way and all I can do is think about my cock. Besides I LOVE underwear.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only in the warmer months and when I work around the house - Tee shirt , gym shorts, sneakers. Have to make sure my shorts a long enought to accommodate my low hangers, expecially when it is really hot out. But, because I have low hangers, if they start to hurt because they are not being supported, I will put on a jock to provide the support.

Otherwise I will wear tighty whities (men"s briefs - not boxers) because briefs support my low hangers the best.