Going commando

D_Juan_Grande

Account Disabled
Media
I love to go out w/o any underwear on, and not being the biggest of guys it's not always a problem.
Occasionally I have had a concealment problem which has been quite embarrasing. How do the bigger guys among you hide it when going commando, or do you not care if people can see what you're packing. :rolleyes:

D_Juan_Grande

Account Disabled
Media
I tried a few times this week! Was cool, but I was always changing th eposition of my dick because it was so revealing!

Judging by your excellent pics im not surprised it was revealing, the problem is that every time you move so does your cock and keep fiddling down there in public can lead to a world of other problems lol

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mostly don't care.

If I want to conceal it I wear pants. If it shows through the pants that's not my problem. I didn't make them.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My regular UW is boxers, so I'm used to being loose and hanging freely. When I skip the boxers and freeball, it doesn't feel much different, so it's not a problem.

D_Follensby Fowlplucker

Experimental Member
Media
I usually wear CKs to work and just freeball pretty much the rest of the time. I like giving my boys room to move, so to speak!

When I wear trackie/sweat bottoms, i have a pretty obv bulge, even soft. While I have a fairly avg sized dick compared to other guys in here, my balls are like eggs hanging low! It's fun just walking about and seeing peopl's reaction.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm always commando, stopped wearin underwear at 14 yrs.
At gym most of my shorts have liners,which while not being ideal,they're loose and necessary. If i'm wearing shorts any other time, i usually cut liner out if there is one.

D_Juan_Grande

Account Disabled
Media
I'm always commando, stopped wearin underwear at 14 yrs.
At gym most of my shorts have liners,which while not being ideal,they're loose and necessary. If i'm wearing shorts any other time, i usually cut liner out if there is one.

Don't think I could do it all the time. The English are far too reserved and dont like that kind of thing