Going commando

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A question is how many have to go commando. There is one guy I know of whose cock is too big for briefs. He normally wears boxer shorts with his penis running into the left leg. He is 180mm flaccid. Anyway he wears often unlined shorts with his penis hanging in the same way down the left leg. The thing with the shorts is that it barely includes his cock and apt to pop out with various mundane tasks like tying one's shoe laces. Anyway recently I happened to come across him at a free beach. We dressed at the same time, he going commando and walked together back to the road. We received rather astonished looks from a few going the other way as his cock was out below his shorts. I didn't know this at the time. A large dick does flop around in clothing. I do recall reading that in Greek times males naked in sporting competitions would tie their penis to their waist by means of string attached to the overhang. Howard.

CommandoPastor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the name says, I'm commando full time. I have been since I was about 15. I saw my father doing it as well as my uncle and decided I would try it. I'm fairly average in size and do hang a little but it has never been a real problem. Luckily, in my career, we wear a robe when we are in front of a large group of people so even my circumcised nature doesn't show through completely.

I do, however, wear running shorts with a liner due to chafing and modesty. I personally don't care if I bounce around, but I would hate to offend a congregation member by literally bouncing past her/him as I jogged by. Plus, every race has photographers, and I have enough showing WITH a liner--wouldn't want those pictures out there without a liner.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to go out w/o any underwear on, and not being the biggest of guys it's not always a problem.
Occasionally I have had a concealment problem which has been quite embarrasing. How do the bigger guys among you hide it when going commando, or do you not care if people can see what you're packing. :rolleyes:

I love going commando...and don't see the problem with showing what ya got. That's one of the perks of letting it all swing low and wide!!!!:biggrin1:

I figure its a win-win: Feels good to me when I'm free and easy, and love to look at another guy doing the same, especially when they guy is REALLY massively hung.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a 'grower', not a 'sho-er', but commando makes me grow..and, I'm not brave enough to get wood walking around.
(Gotta admit, that I love seeing guys who are commando, 'cuz I admire that freedom.)
Discuss ? San Antonio? Honest?

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to go out w/o any underwear on, and not being the biggest of guys it's not always a problem.
Occasionally I have had a concealment problem which has been quite embarrasing. How do the bigger guys among you hide it when going commando, or do you not care if people can see what you're packing. :rolleyes:

i'm a "shower" and it can be annoying. i'm thankful i have a job that allows
casual dress, shirttail out / cargo pants, or pullover tall size covers crotch
for me. (there was a similar thread on this a couple of days ago)

about a year ago i had to wear jeans to work because they were the only clean pants i had, all day long people, even straight guys, would be looking at my crotch.
(i'm not imagining this). the way i'm built i look massive in jeans, almost never wear them to work, only when i go out to play and want people to notice.

offroad8x6

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Posted earlier on here that i'm always commando,but When i go to gym my shorts have liners in them which i leave in if they're comfortable enuf, they control too much bounce on treadmill etc. anyway last week i went for a game of squash with mate as i got my shorts out i realised they were my unlined ones, so first time for commando squash,not sure i'd cope with a full workout, for a few reasons.
Funny thing was he commented on not being able to find his prefered shorts that morning as i realised i'd got wrong ones, so i told him my mistake,after he kept asked if i was finding it hard to concentrate on game as i lost for first time in months.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
100% full time commando. Doesn't matter if I'm wearing a tux, an Armani suit, or Champion mesh shorts. Underwear just doesn't fit me right. I feel like I'm being strangled!!

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am a grower as well and not that big, but I have rather large balls. So my look is different, particulalrly in jeans --I don't know if its attractive (I am in good shape) even in the "right" situations. I love commando guys who have strong VPL look. What do you all think about showing mostly heavy hangers?

bruiser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I go commando 24/7 all the time. I wear unlined, split sided athletic shorts to the gym & wear my Hard Wear Horse Shoe & Clip under my shorts to lift my balls & cock. It feels good on the treadmill & on the bike you can let your sack hang on the edge of the seat. I wear a long loose singlet that covers my groin area so I like to slip a nut or 2 out of the side of my shorts when on the treadmill or bike. I do this by rolling the front of my shorts over a few times at the front to lift the front of the shorts up. I give my cock a slow working out while driving to the gym - about 7 minutes drive. When I get to the gym I've got quite a big softie under my shorts but hidden mostly by my singlet but I get an odd stare when I walk in front of the cardio machines & the users are looking at my crotch. When working out I look in the mirror to see that I'm not offending anyone but keep the balls hanging out under my singlet. It's cooler & gives your more energy as the adrenaline is surging.

D_Polidore Pudpounder

Experimental Member
Media
went commando once in sweatpants coming back from the gym and got stares from the least expected (ie a lot of guys) kinda fun until i remembered there might be kids about and hid it behind my courier bag all the way home! Never again.
feels nice swingin free but its kind of a gross look, screams 'attention whore' lol

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like to go " Commando " every so often , feels great..indeed!!

but I like wearing Speedos or a jockstrap too.

They all feel great in a different way, depending on my mood and where I am at the time.

Have fun Free-balling guys !:wink: