Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The mating press is the top deep fucking baby making position for me. Either my hands are pulling her hair, or they are underneath her spreading her ass while I pound that pussy.

But when I'm the bottom I want it face down on my stomach taking it.

Reactions: diver6 and Milkdudd

fisther69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The mating press is the top deep fucking baby making position for me. Either my hands are pulling her hair, or they are underneath her spreading her ass while I pound that pussy.

But when I'm the bottom I want it face down on my stomach taking it.
I made both of my kids with my wife on top and me power fucking her to tears from the bottom

alantowne

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I made both of my kids with my wife on top and me power fucking her to tears from the bottom

There is something to be said about fucking them from the bottom. I wrap my arms around and hold them in place as I thrust into the pussy

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly what I did..clamped her arms to her torso..she wasn’t going anywhere
Exactly the problem with doggy, sometimes they want to squirm away and that sucks when I'm about to blow. When I'm getting to that point, I want that pussy wrapped around my entire cock and I want to feel the pressure against the head of my cock as it pushes against the back of her pussy. Squirming away at that point really sucks.

My solutions are getting one of my legs in front of hers so I can pull her back if she trys to squirm away. Another solution is over the arm of a sofa, and another is a belt in front of her hips so I can keep pulling her back.

I'd prefer that she just stay backed up and wide open!

As far as being on the bottom... Yes, sometimes you need to hold her arms down or lock hands. I've seen some insane faces in this position when I'm jackhammering from the bottom. Speed, intensity and depth are the keys for a life changing fuck when she's on top.

caffeinated

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bent over the end of the couch or mattress, they have no choice but to take it all.

Depending on the girl, her with her legs folded back to her shoulders and pile driving, hitting that fornix zone
Pile driving is the best, particularly when my ridge hooks the cervix as I pull back.

Reactions: stretch8888

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good old missionary gets me deep. I can get my pubic bone up to her clit and grind on it till she cums. I sort of move my hips down and up this gets me way deep.
Same with me, I've always been able to go balls deep in Missionary. In a previous relationship, she liked me to finish by grabbing her ass with both hands while driving hard and deep inside her. Guaranteed to make me cum in less than a minute, so we reserved it for the final act of our fuck session.

To the original question, doggy and missionary are the positions where I have gone the deepest, as those positions allow for the best alignment. Being able to grab her hips and thrust deep during doggy style ensures that everything I have is inside her.

Unfortunately I've never experienced the folded missionary or mating position that many have referenced. I'd love to try a sex swing!

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same with me, I've always been able to go balls deep in Missionary. In a previous relationship, she liked me to finish by grabbing her ass with both hands while driving hard and deep inside her. Guaranteed to make me cum in less than a minute, so we reserved it for the final act of our fuck session.

To the original question, doggy and missionary are the positions where I have gone the deepest, as those positions allow for the best alignment. Being able to grab her hips and thrust deep during doggy style ensures that everything I have is inside her.

Unfortunately I've never experienced the folded missionary or mating position that many have referenced. I'd love to try a sex swing!
Hi @lapdog2001 if you enjoy missionary esp finishing inside deep then you are really missing a treat not doing the mating press! You will love it

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Doggy, for truly deep penetration.
Yes, if she wants a really hard pounding I will do her doggy style, grab her hips, and really put the meat to her with long deep strokes!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi @lapdog2001 if you enjoy missionary esp finishing inside deep then you are really missing a treat not doing the mating press! You will love it
That requires a woman flexible enough to do that position, who also enjoys that position. Unlike some of the comments above, I would never, ever, put any woman into any position she wasn't 100% in agreement in executing said position. Have I had "enthusiasstic" sex? Yes, of course, but it was always mutual.