Going Down on a Girl

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ddazndd, Dec 29, 2007.

?

How importand is perferming oral sex to a girl?

1. A must

48 vote(s)
    78.7%
  2. eh! it's an asset

8 vote(s)
    13.1%
  3. indifference towards it

4 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. rather allocate the time to sex

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  1. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

I'm currently in a complicated "relationship" and the girl's been emerging hints of oral sex to be performed on her. I myself have somehow directed a mental block which amplifies my dislike to oral sex. My mind takes a great deal of damage from the idea of attaching my lips to the corridor of urine.

I'm not implying hyperbola when saying this, this idea has given me numerous nightmares, which concerns the horrible taste of urine when performing oral sex on a girl. No I have never tasted urine before, therefore I could only experience the definition which my mind as assigned to it.

Now from what you know, which means this poll applies to both sex, how significant is oral sex to women?

I understand that this thread could be drawing ammunitions regarding my selfishness, and I only ask for a discount of negative comments since its the holidays.

Pardon my grammar, my logic eludes after midnight. ^^
    PS: I'm not looking for a cure, I'm merely asking whether it's worth curing or not.

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    it is a must for me,i had always wanted to go down on women.
    the darkness draws me in.:smile:
    you have to push your whole tongue in and lick her inside to really enjoy it.

3. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

Oh sorry, I meant for the girl, in her perspective how important is oral sex (to the girl).

4. D_Claude_Crowsfoot

D_Claude_Crowsfoot Account Disabled

dude...shut up and do it <---(thats me being nice)

seriously, this whole fear of tasting urine is way out there. You don't taste urine at all. A girls vagina is full of other tastes, you cannot taste urine.

you seem really scared about this, but i urge you to try it once and see how you feel.

5. blowjobbi

blowjobbi New Member

Albums:
    "I'm currently in a complicated "relationship" and the girl's been emerging hints of oral sex to be performed on her. I myself have somehow directed a mental block which amplifies my dislike to oral sex. My mind takes a great deal of damage from the idea of attaching my lips to the corridor of urine.

I'm not implying hyperbola when saying this, this idea has given me numerous nightmares, which concerns the horrible taste of urine when performing oral sex on a girl. No I have never tasted urine before, therefore I could only experience the definition which my mind as assigned to it."

Can I ask the question of you. If you cant go down on her do you say no to her if she goes down on you?

6. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

Even if she dislike it, I'm positive that it's not affecting her as much as it's affecting me.

So IFIFIFIFIF it's causing her as much of a problem as it's causing me, then I would say no when she does it for me.

7. WookiellMonster

WookiellMonster New Member

I agree, just do it! :smile:

8. D_7u8jty

D_7u8jty New Member

going down on a girl is one of life's little pleasures!

9. Bootyman

Bootyman New Member

The wise man has spoken! :biggrin1:

10. 9hardinches

9hardinches New Member

Albums:
    Guys, eating pussy is about as close to heaven as one can get in this life.
    I have licked it inside & out for an hour at a TIMe< THEN SUCKED HER CLIT TIL SHE CAME ( 4th or 5tH CUM) and never get tired of it. I usuall penetrate er afterwards for an hour or so, and we cum together 2-3 more times. Soooooooo gooooood!

11. Love-it

Gold Member

There is nothing finer than fresh pussy! Take showers beforehand and you will relish the delights of cunnilingus.

You don't love pussy if you don't love eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, not to mention snacking.

12. want8

want8 New Member

Albums:
    I remember my first and all so sweet. She even said I will never have better. I almost believed it when I went down On my next girlfriend :eek: What ever she tried to clean, flush, or whatever didn't work, I'll tell ya I wasn't spending hours down there, but got the job done.

Next ones after her were all pretty typical, but the sweet Asian I have now:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Whenever, however, and as long as she can take it. She has no body odor, even if she doesn't shower for days. It doesn't happen much when she goes without bathing; Hurricane, camping, sick....

A man gotta do what a man gotta do. We all make sacrifices and compromises for each other. Jusy do it!

13. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    As another bi-guy, I find your post confusing. Almost sounds by a typical 100% gay response. Get over it. Its 180 degrees opposite a nightmare. The only thing sweeter than eating pussy is eating her out after you've cum. As you fess up to being bi-, do you refuse to go down on another guy if he goes down on you?

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Sounds like you have urophobia, either that or you are a selfish jerk. :redface::biggrin1:

First, you need to define "complicated relationship." Second if she is sucking your dick you need to reciprocate. For all you know she hates sucking on something you pee out of.:eek::tongue::frown1:

You are a dumb ass :mad: actually that is incorrect. You are not dumb you are crazy! Get help! Seriously dude, this will hamper all your future relationships with women.

I can't speak for your girl; but I shower daily, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day depending on my activities. I have had many men eat my pussy and none have ever complained of a bad or off odor or taste. Some guys spend so much time licking my pussy I have to beg them to fuck me :lmao:

Thirdly, what is the deal with calling the vagina the corridor of urine?:eek::confused: Urine does not exit the female body via the vaginal canal. It leaves through the uretha. Pay attention ddazndd:

In people who do not have penises (that is, in females and in some intersexed people), the urethra ends at an opening between the legs. This is a completely separate opening from the vagina. Females do not urinate through their vaginas. Males obviously urinate without having vaginas. Intersexed people can urinate without having vaginas. A vagina is not needed in order to pee. The urethra is a completely different opening.

But she is already sucking your cock and it never occurred to you to ask her if she minds the taste of your urine . . . right? :confused::eek::rolleyes:

I'm not sure if he is a closet case or just mentally ill. Seriously, he keeps mentioning urine, why? :confused: If he is afraid of drinking urine that could be like an obsessive disorder thing. Or maybe he is just nuts and looking for a way out of this complicated relationship.

15. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

If you expect head (or sex) then it really is a must. And long as she is clean then there should be no scent or taste of urine. If you are that worried then try incorporating showering together beforehand

16. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

to me its a must for me and the lady!as im a pussy addict,id rather eat poon than breathe.:tongue:

17. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    The OP is seriously misinformed as to women's anatomy and the give-and-take of how sex actually happens.

You'll also notice that the lists his age as 18. Is anybody really surprised?

Last comment:
    Water sports is highly maligned based on emotional baggage left over from potty training. It's probably the most benign thing on the entire "naughty list".

18. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, maybe he should try doing some poppers -- before trying out his first taste -- might change his whole attitude!

19. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Were it not for the basic biological need to procreate, and the primal instinct to reproduce, couldn't we question whether exchanging bodily fluids in sex, is sanitary at all, and turn into a bunch of sexless prudes?

I never could understand the allure of oral sex, and believe that the genetalia should be kept out of bodily orifices for which they obviously weren't designed, and believe sex should be of the natural procreative variety, penis spurting sperm naturally without any means of "birth control" into the vagina, welcoming the wonderous prospect of pregnancy, that probably won't happen "this time" anyway, but more like "next time."

I voted for the latter poll answer rather allocate the time to sex.

20. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

We all know your restrictive,and procreatively,inclined obsessions,pronatalist.Your views would be better suited to church forum,no?
    They really don't have a place in anyones bedroom except your own, and I suspect you don't engage in any kind of sex.
    Find a therapist to help, get you over this fearand taste of urine.
    Where your tongue is going, and where a women urinates, are not the same place.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

Draft saved Draft deleted