Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it! Gets me nice and hard. I'll tend to go down on her before (foreplay) and again after Iv cummed and use the my recovery time going down on her (making her cum) while I get hard again. And if I can as shes cumming jump up there and slide in to her quivering pussy.

Reactions: rtg

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to have my cock inside my woman's pusdy when she cums. Her pussy latches onto my cock like and alligator and wrestles my cock like and alligator. When she is through cumming she has whipped my cock is limp and red and she is so weak she can hardly walk. Her orgasms are so intense she is worthless afterward. The afterglow is just as great as cumming! I love to eat her pussy as well. Would rather eat her pussy than eat when I'm hungry!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I do it, I am ROCK SOLID...I eat it like a fat kid eats cake...LOVE IT!!!

Turns me on it's so erotic! What man wouldn't enjoy putting his lips over his girls pussy and lick and suck and pleasure in a way like no other! What an awesome gift to ne able to eat pussy and pleasure you woman in a way like nothing else can!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
never had that problem, because in a few minutes my wife will be begging me to "put that big cock in me."

Mine does the same thing eating her pussy gets her so hot she begs me for my cock in her pussy and to fuck her pussy. They love love love cock in there pussy!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on how interested I am in sex to begin with. If I only want to give oral, or she only wants to receive oral, my mind may wander and erection disappear.

Justin87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's 50/50 for me.

I think it's a few variables that play into it for me personally:
-My focus shifts a lot when going down on a chick
-There is no direct stimulation to my dick
-It's usually on the cold side in the bedroom so if my dick's just hangin out by itself, well...it's cold

Reactions: 1019487 and rtg

Freak43

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely love going down on a woman. My kids and breathing, are higher on my lists of favorite things. Eating pussy is delicious and turns me on like no other. I love the taste and how it smells. I can spend more time doing it than my wife can handle.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed that some guys lose their erection while going down on a woman? Why is this? Obviously they must enjoy doing it and it does turn them on... And theres no way that returning the favour dries me up. Quite the opposite.

You've got the wrong guy going down on you then ;) just the thought of it and I'm rigid!

Reactions: Hockeytiger and rtg

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha I don't have any guys going down on me atm :(

Now that's a crying shame! Don't the guys of Brisbane know what they're missing out on? I have a long tongue but UK to Aus is a stretch too far lol.

Before, during & after, eating pussy gets me going. If my wife has douched for anal I'm eating that too. Come to think of it there isn't a part of her/a girls body I haven't put my tongue.

Reactions: rtg and doc465

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now that's a crying shame! Don't the guys of Brisbane know what they're missing out on? I have a long tongue but UK to Aus is a stretch too far lol.

Before, during & after, eating pussy gets me going. If my wife has douched for anal I'm eating that too. Come to think of it there isn't a part of her/a girls body I haven't put my tongue.
Haha apparently they don't know what they're missing. It sucks not being able to have my favourite thing lol. But I guess it's also partly by choice.... I'm celibate until I'm in a relationship:)

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha apparently they don't know what they're missing. It sucks not being able to have my favourite thing lol. But I guess it's also partly by choice.... I'm celibate until I'm in a relationship:)

Oh ok that explains it, shame you can't employ the services of a professional pussy eater :D but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. You'll no doubt drown the poor guy the first time :p

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh ok that explains it, shame you can't employ the services of a professional pussy eater :D but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. You'll no doubt drown the poor guy the first time :p
Hahaha yes... I'll definitely flood the bed :p

Reactions: Ito and JackDoff

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I've noticed that some guys lose their erection while going down on a woman? Why is this? Obviously they must enjoy doing it and it does turn them on... And theres no way that returning the favour dries me up. Quite the opposite.
Some guys need physical contact to stay hard. It doesn't mean they're not into it or not turned on.

This happens to me when I'm wearing a condom sometimes and I think it's from blood flow.