Going down on a woman...

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Takes a good bit to get me hard (because of my size and age) so yeah unless we are 69ing or she's tugging on the big fella while I'm eating at the "Y" he kind of goes into a semi state during that time....

Reactions: rtg

Dandyna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Takes a good bit to get me hard (because of my size and age) so yeah unless we are 69ing or she's tugging on the big fella while I'm eating at the "Y" he kind of goes into a semi state during that time....

Totally normal mate. What matters is being hard while you're destroying her pussy.

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love going down on my girl and it makes me rock hard at first, but my dick will soon lose some of it's power and be in need of a quick recharge as it hangs in constant semi mode. It's not that I don't enjoy it though and doesn't take much to be fully erect again so it's no problem

dixmcgee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends. Normally I lose my erection though. Which is usually why I like to go down on her before she takes care of me.

Definitely has nothing to do with me liking it though. I loving going down on my woman. I take it very seriously to hahaha

Reactions: rtg and find83

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always wondered how some straight guys don't like eating pussy.
To me that is so bizarre.

It's my favorite act, turns me on like crazy. Cannot imagine how sad it would be to consider that a chore >.>

Im rock hard the whole time

jrizzle2015

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me, I absolutely enjoy going down on a woman. But, for me I also need a lot of foreplay before I am really in the bliss zone. With out that, my anxious mind can get distracted and I am not fully in the arousal zone. Also, when going down on a woman I tend to use both hands to touch her, either fingering or rubbing her stomach and breasts, so there is nothing free to give my cock a stroke or two. So, this combines to usually leave me with a half erect cock as I usually need some stimulation of my shaft to keep fully hard. Same thing also happens when a woman is riding my cowgirl. I freaking love that position! It is so freaking sexy on all levels! I love watching her body, I can play with her breasts, clit, mouth, ass, etc. But, if the woman is just grinding away on me (which is freaking hot for above mentioned reasons), I usually have trouble maintaining an erection as there is not enough stimulation of my shaft.

So, TLDR: a penis is a many splendor-ed thing, but also kind of finicky and weird. So, one shouldn't read to much into what it is and is not doing.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim and rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always wondered how some straight guys don't like eating pussy.
To me that is so bizarre.

It's my favorite act, turns me on like crazy. Cannot imagine how sad it would be to consider that a chore >.>

Im rock hard the whole time
I dated this guy over a year ago who said he didn't like it. One of his many deal breakers. I don't get it either.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Turns me on it's so erotic! What man wouldn't enjoy putting his lips over his girls pussy and lick and suck and pleasure in a way like no other! What an awesome gift to ne able to eat pussy and pleasure you woman in a way like nothing else can!
I think it would be off putting if she tired to put her ass hole to my mouth that is just a total boner killer (I would just get dressed and leave) seriously

I've noticed that some guys lose their erection while going down on a woman? Why is this? Obviously they must enjoy doing it and it does turn them on... And theres no way that returning the favour dries me up. Quite the opposite.

Some guys get hard if the wind changes direction, other guys need a bit more attention. Ultimately I think it's linked to how self-conscious you feel in intimate/vulnerable situations.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love going down on a woman.... it's exciting to be giving her pleasure. I never go soft while doing it... in fact, if she's really enjoying it, I get throbbing hard with pre-cum dripping in anticipation. Afterwards I'm ready for penetration as soon as she is. I huge part of my pleasure comes from giving pleasure, so this is never a problem.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love going down on a woman.... it's exciting to be giving her pleasure. I never go soft while doing it... in fact, if she's really enjoying it, I get throbbing hard with pre-cum dripping in anticipation. Afterwards I'm ready for penetration as soon as she is. I huge part of my pleasure comes from giving pleasure, so this is never a problem.

Precisely that. Love muff diving!

Reactions: A little Southern

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Even in instances where I might not stay hard, if I have room to stretch out, I can grind into the bed and that's enough to wake the 'ol boy. Plenty of times I could easily have made myself cum that way, between the grinding and the sheer joy of pleasing my woman.

Reactions: ThirstyAndVersatile

I really LOVE to go down on women every bit as much as I like to receive if not more so. Im unsure why this is exactly but I'm not always erect while I'm doing it but I am extremely turned on and I tend to drip out a lot of pre cum. It doesn't have anything with not being into it or anything like that I've always enjoyed giving women head.

Reactions: A little Southern