Going down on her..... better me, please her

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mraverage7, Feb 5, 2012.

1. mraverage7

mraverage7 New Member

Morning,

I've been seeing a girl for about 3weeks now and i feel i'm not satisfying when i go down for supper... she makes all the right noises, so i can't be going far wrong, but i feel it's just lacking something..... I'm quite content with all other aspects of the bedroom workout... and need advice from you experienced guys to better myself....

At the moment i try teasing her.. kissing down her body, around her inner thighs, before moving closer in and licking around/playing with her labia minora, then moving slowly up (with long licks) to her clit, then start getting fingers and tongue involved together etc etc........

Cheers Guys

2. ks123

ks123 New Member

It's all in the tongue, lips and slit slight teeth action.

Leave the fingers out

3. monel

Gold Member

Why have you made this about you? If she seems to be enjoying herself, isn't complaining and tells you that it's good, why are you concerned that YOU think something is lacking?

4. mraverage7

mraverage7 New Member

Monel, i suppose it's because I don't feel like I have a plan/know what i'm doing...... i suppose a lack of experience down there doesn't help

5. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Well, they are all different so just when you think you have the thing figured out ...

For the most part, the women I have offered oral sex to have not much cared to be fingered vaginally either. Maybe that was just them, or maybe I suck using my fingers. Now stroking their bellys, backs, asses, and thighs is another matter. You might try stroking her perineum as well and possibly lightly stimulating her anus, although not all like that.

Women seem to vary a great deal in clitoral sensitivity. Some can withstand a pretty direct 'attack' on the clitoris, and in others you have to take forever and sneak up on the little sucker. I have generally found that using the flat part of the tongue rather than the tip works better for most women, at least in so far as the clit is concerned. Some like soft sucking, others are too sensitive for that. Some like long puppy licks up and down the whole vulva and others don't. In some it seems better to keep your tongue on their clit and just sort of nudge it up and down or back and forth. Some like to have their vagina penetrated as deeply as you can with your tongue and others don't. If she has a really sensitive clit, try running your tongue up and down along the side instead of directly over it.

You really have to figure out what does it for her on your own, unless she is one of those rare women who will offer concrete advice. You can usually judge from her breathing, posture, and muscle tone if she is enjoying what you are doing. If she is, keep doing it.

Some women will actually move their pelvis so as to direct against your tongue and lips whatever they want attended to and that is great. Just keep everything nice and wet and your tongue flat and soft, don't move much, and let her do her thing.

Two things that I have found to be true for nearly all women:

1. don't go down there unless you plan to stay as long as it takes (and for some that can be a while). Don't get frustrated if they don't come in the first five minutes and forget about doing a rush job.
    2. if she is getting close (and you should be able to tell from her response) do not change anything whatsoever. Don't go faster, slower, harder, softer, just keep up the same thing, even if you are bored to death. And absolutely do not stop until she reaches down, grabs you by the ears, and pulls off.

#5 redbear52, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  6. upone

upone New Member

All I can add to redbear's post is: The alphabet. Remember the alphabet. Ask her if she is case-sensitive. ;-)

7. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Not just upper and lower case Latin alphabet, there is also the Greek, Cryllic, and Arabic alphabets to try.

And there 13,500 traditional Chinese characters. Better plan to be there for a while.

8. SoSoPretty

SoSoPretty Member

Albums:
    I agree with all of this, especially the last 2 tips!!!

9. D_Dick_S_Lapp

D_Dick_S_Lapp Account Disabled

I'd have to agree with everyone else. If she's giving signals that she likes it and is getting pleasure from it believe it. Also, her orgasm really isn't about you. And technique really is specific to her. If she's ok with it, you could try some of the stuff you've learned but all in all i think it'd be better to find out on your own.

As for redbear52's number 2....really? I guess i've been doing it wrong lol. Thats the time i try to have a bit of evil fun.

10. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah I'll throw my support behind redbear's #2 point as well. This is probably the most important thing you can actually 'learn' just by reading about it. Once I can feel that orgasm building, even if what I'm doing at the time is extremely difficult and I think my tongue might snap off if I have to do it much longer, I stick to it. Truthfully I always feel really relieved when it's a simple move that's getting her there and I don't have to overexert myself :)

I've never loved that alphabet thing except for as a way to find what motion feels good to her at that exact time. If just a simple capital I is working, I only move on to J when I get the sense that it would feel better changed. I think the 'technique' in cunnilingus isn't about some move in general, but about being responsive to her.

Since learning about what she likes is what it really comes down to, having her masturbate for you is a really good idea. Heck, imho watching beautiful women masturbate is pretty much always a good idea :)

ps are you mrs_average's husband? That woman is crazy hot.

11. kenny233

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good advice - I have noticed this myself. My girlfriend and I do alot of oral, and I believe redbear is correct with this comment.

Try this, too: If you are in bed and she is laying on her back, see if she is comfortable with a pillow under her butt. My girlfriend and I find that this works well and I can keep going down on her for longer because it is more comfortable for me to have her pussy at that angle.

My girlfriend has also told me that it feels better when I lay between her legs to give head (as opposed to coming from the top, as in sixty-nine position). I'm sure everyone has their own preference with the angle of attack, and having a beard or stubble can make a difference in the stimulation, too.

Other than that, once she really gets into it and is enjoying it, don't stop until she tells you to :biggrin1: If she really likes a certain thing you do while giving head, she should tell you. I know when I am getting head, I tell her "keep doing that" if something really feels good. In my opinion, sex gets increasingly better with good communication.

12. mraverage7

mraverage7 New Member

Cheers for the advice guys... I'm a hard worker, and will hopefully put some of the advice into use on her very soon.

Ref tip no.1 i think this might also be a slight problem..... i just get randy and become selfish ;-)

I like the cushion idea....

Thanks

13. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Why are you asking other guys who do not have said equipment ? Ask your girl! Ask her what she likes - ask her to direct you - these guys don't have the answers. She does.

14. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    Pull her up and let her sit on your face. Don't let her play with you and I 'll bet she will guide you as to what she likes.

15. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Problem is, a lot of women won't tell you, whether it is because they are too shy to do so or don't know themselves. I had a couple of partners long ago who initially didn't care to receive oral sex because nobody had done it effectively for them and they had no idea what they liked. Some women will tell you and it it great if they do.

Here are 50 pussy eating tips allegedly from women: Eat pussy live happy, 50 different ways to eat pussy from a woman's point of view

If you read through them all you will find some recurrent themes, some of which have already been mentioned here. But you also find that different women have opposite desires. For example, some want to be fingered during cunnilingus and others find it a distraction.

16. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This isn't true for all women. I love fingers up there, though not the whole time and definitely not at first.

17. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I'm a woman who doesn't like oral - and it has nothing to do with someone doing it 'right' - whatever 'right' may be - as it is completely subjective to each person. I prefer fingers to a mouth.

18. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Yeah, I had one lover who didn't care for cunnilingus. And there are a few guys who don't particularly care to have their cocks sucked (so I am told). That's OK.

19. BonnieBlaine

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree, let her guide u...... If she acts like she likes it, she probably does..... but noone can tell you for sure except her........

20. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow - ironic that you'd be named 'Serial Kisser' yet wouldn't like getting kissed everywhere.

This is always a funny topic to read about - whenever the subject comes up, I like hearing about all the men and women who swear "finger her!" and right after "don't stick your fingers up there it's awful!"

Draft saved Draft deleted