Going Down On Women?

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are all lucky men. i used to think this way too. Then the Michael Douglas thing happened and HPV related oral cancers started to tick up. Men were having their tongue and jaws removed due to oral cancers and It just scared the hell out of me.

When I stopped many years ago, I found it interesting that after all the comments i would get on my size, NONE of it mattered once i told them I don't dine at the Y... the sheer and utter look of soul crushing disappointment in their eyes. You could see the post coital glow instantaneously vanish from their faces. It was worse than if i told them I thought they looked fat. An instant chill entered the bedroom and they were done. And I would most likely never see them again. Again, if it were one woman, no biggie... but i've had this happen MANY times. Today, a girl ghosted me on text once she asked me and I told her.

This is the LPSG, but maybe it should be the PESG, (pussy eating support group) because sex is clearly only enjoyable to women only if you go down on them, no matter how big you are. Although, maybe you guys can change my mind?
Female orgasm: No climax with vaginal penetration?
80% of women don't orgasm from penetrative sex | Metro News

... In case you've been sleeping under a rock for the last 20 years...
If she stands a significantly better chance of orgasming thru oral, why *wouldn't* that be important to her??
Especially, if it was a casual hookup situation.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you angle your cock properly, even better if you're thick enough, every thrust will be pulling at the tissue around her pussy, which means it will be pulling at the tissue surrounding the clit. So this is an example of vaginal penetration not only working her g spot and giving her a feeling of fullness inside, but also providing stimulation to the clit area.
With a lot of chicks I go down on, they don't even like the tongue directly on the clit. They want it to be pulled this way and that and then can have awesome orgasms. But everoone is different. You have to find the right combination with every relationship and listen to your partner

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you angle your cock properly, even better if you're thick enough, every thrust will be pulling at the tissue around her pussy, which means it will be pulling at the tissue surrounding the clit. So this an example of vaginal penetration not only working her g spot and giving her a feeling of fullness, but providing stimulation to the clit area.
With a lot of chicks I go down on, they don't even like the tongue directly on the clit. They want it to be pulled this way and that and then can have awesome orgasms that way. But everone is different. You have to find the right combination with every relationship and listen to your partner
This is actually what I do, thank god for me having a very substantial girth.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

chester 12

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't imagine going out with a girl that didn't like it. It would almost be a deal breaker for me. In college I had a gf and we fucked all the time, go figure. I was out shopping one time, and a friend of hers came up to me in the parking lot and sheepishly asked me if I really made my gf cum with just my tongue. I was fucking shocked for a few seconds, but of course I told her yeah. I could, and have, just laid between a girls legs and ate her pussy for an hour

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i totally agree. across the board, my experience has been that women want this more than anything. inches be damned. but that's just my experience.

maybe it's just me ....(sigh/deep breath/here we go)....but i think it's also a feminist power thing. It's like they assume a man should do it. and if a man does NOT go down, then he's a selfish chauvinistic lover. game over. like i said above, for me it's a medical concern. I have concerns and worries about HPV and Oral cancers. The further problem is, nobody wants to have that conversation. It's a TOTAL mood killer. Once the question is asked, there's no turning back. They either guilt me into doing it, or i tell them the truth.

i've had SO many women tell me that size doesn't matter and that guys with smaller dicks are the best lovers. because they "know how to us it" and "work harder".

i guess i dont work hard enough :(

I can't imagine going out with a girl that didn't like it. It would almost be a deal breaker for me. In college I had a gf and we fucked all the time, go figure. I was out shopping one time, and a friend of hers came up to me in the parking lot and sheepishly asked me if I really made my gf cum with just my tongue. I was fucking shocked for a few seconds, but of course I told her yeah. I could, and have, just laid between a girls legs and ate her pussy for an hour

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but i think it's also a feminist power thing. It's like they assume a man should do it.
Ill step back a bit..I dont think this is a specifically feminist thing but I do think it is a woman power thing, that for all of the tools women are quick to point out when men are so supposedly obsessed with PIV sex, that the only possible thing that can get off these poor women is a tongue. How then are they masturbating, are we talking rib removal, or are alternate non mouth things getting the job done just fine?
It's fore-play and the Ladies need their Fore-Play :p
Then perhaps ladies need to start gleaning some lines from the script they have no problem relaying to us...like, be resposnsible for your own orgasm, or your sexual "needs" should never trump the sexual comfort of your partner...
I mean I know of a lot of men whom "need" sexual consistency and regularity that women aren't geared to provide...why then arent these women falling over themselves to allow for that but insisting we orally worship the temple of vag for something they shouldve mastered on their own in adolescence?

Reactions: Gj816

Huge_dick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does anyone have a similar experience to me? —

growing up it turned me on so much. Eating a nice pussy would be one of the things that I would look for in a video before rubbing one out

Once I met my first girlfriend (who I am still dating) I was eager to try it out. But once I got down there... something turned me off idk what it is. Something about the odor and taste just makes me not want to lick it. I’m hoping that some pussy smells better than other pussy and I can eventually get with someone who I can eat for hours

for the record, I love sucking and kissing on her inner thighs, but the pussy itself I just don’t like to taste very much

Reactions: Gj816

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone have a similar experience to me? —

growing up it turned me on so much. Eating a nice pussy would be one of the things that I would look for in a video before rubbing one out

Once I met my first girlfriend (who I am still dating) I was eager to try it out. But once I got down there... something turned me off idk what it is. Something about the odor and taste just makes me not want to lick it. I’m hoping that some pussy smells better than other pussy and I can eventually get with someone who I can eat for hours

for the record, I love sucking and kissing on her inner thighs, but the pussy itself I just don’t like to taste very much

Everyone is different I guess bruh, it turns me on no end especially when a women cum over my face and mouth or just having all their juices running into my mouth.

Reactions: diver6

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
According to the cdc the rate of colorectal cancers are 42 per 100,000 men as opposed to 9 per 100,000 for HPV related oral cancers in men at the highest risk group. Given that this you are at four times the risk of colon cancer and given that a diet free of read meat cuts that risk in half, I assume you're going vegetarian in addition to going oral free.

If you'll forgive my dumb number argument, my point is maybe you're getting a little hung up on a few high profile cases and you've developed some phobias as a result. Maybe instead of ruling activities that you like out of the mix, you can tell your partners that you need to take things slowly in order to get comfortable with them again.
Oral sex is pretty much standard for both parties these days, and it's pretty understandable for not doing it to be a deal breaker.

Oh! I guess you could also just become one of those dental dam guys. Those are probably a thing.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey man. this is the best post ever. thank you. i love facts. this is what i was looking for. i sincerely appreciate it and have not thought of it in these terms. i think you're correct. high profile cases/media hype is a very profound point that i always consider however it takes someone else to point it out sometime to resonate. i had considered this. i have consulted my doctors too. they told me in not so many words what you're saying. i mean my GP said it's rare. the Ear nose throat guy said it's not that rare, (but i'm not a drinker and smoker so similarly to your point about red meat)...

i also have a similar suspicion about Covid19. while it's truly devastating and i've been SIP, i do also think there is a great deal of sensationalism. If you take the death statistics, it's in comparison not worth destroying the economy over. anyway, i am digressing. my point is.... thank you!
(btw, i don't want to get into a political sidebar on c19, i am only mentioning it in terms of press sensationalism as it applies here when not couched in contextual facts)

According to the cdc the rate of colorectal cancers are 42 per 100,000 men as opposed to 9 per 100,000 for HPV related oral cancers in men at the highest risk group. Given that this you are at four times the risk of colon cancer and given that a diet free of read meat cuts that risk in half, I assume you're going vegetarian in addition to going oral free.

If you'll forgive my dumb number argument, my point is maybe you're getting a little hung up on a few high profile cases and you've developed some phobias as a result. Maybe instead of ruling activities that you like out of the mix, you can tell your partners that you need to take things slowly in order to get comfortable with them again.
Oral sex is pretty much standard for both parties these days, and it's pretty understandable for not doing it to be a deal breaker.

Oh! I guess you could also just become one of those dental dam guys. Those are probably a thing.

Reactions: frutiger

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Just out of curiosity, how forgiving are you when it comes to women's misgivings about specific sexual acts? Doesnt the assumption of the ability to provide pleasure via alternate means preclude what should be considered a dealbreaker or not?

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just out of curiosity, how forgiving are you when it comes to women's misgivings about specific sexual acts? Doesnt the assumption of the ability to provide pleasure via alternate means preclude what should be considered a dealbreaker or not?

I think it's up to each individual person to decide what is and what id not a deal breaker for them. While I mentioned that oral sex is the standard these days, I'm sure there are people who are fine without it, I just think there are less of them.
If I met a partner that said they didn't do blowjobs at all, it would probably be a dealbreaker for me. I like getting blowjobs and I don't think I'd want to get too deep into a relationship where I couldn't get them. There are exceptions, if I liked a person enough I could probably try to live without it, but I think I'd miss it. If I had a partner didn't like blowjobs but was upfront about making up for it in other ways, I'd probably consider giving it a try. If they said, no "BJs, but I've bought a closet full of fleshlights and know the game genie cheat codes for each one" , yeah fuck blow jobs, I'm going to want to try that out. I think effort goes a long way.
Just because they can provide pleasure in other ways doesn't mean it's not a deal breaker, though. If my no BJ GF says no BJS, but offers me a lifetime supply of feet pics, it's probably not going to be enough, because I don't have a foot fetish. That's fine, it just means she wasn't the right fit. That's just the negotiation that comes with relationships, no one is entitled to anyone else's time, they have to earn it.

Another way to think about it would be to turn the tables a little bit. Let's say you meet a partner who doesn't like penetrative sex? Would them being able to give blowjobs preclude that being a deal breaker? It depends on the person, but it might still be a dealbreaker for me.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
anybody else find this to be a deal breaker for women?

i cant tell you how many women talk about how they cant wait to get together ... and then when they ask me if i'm gonna go down on them and i say no... there's complete radio silence. it's a deal breaker. they ghost.

btw, i dont expect a woman to go down on me. if she does, great. if not, i don't stop talking to her and end things.

I've always said women don't care about size, but what they DO care about is if you eat them out or not.

at least that has been my experience.
No oral significantly reduces the pleasure potential of sex for both men and women. You increase her excitement levels by giving her several orgasms and her vagina becomes bloated and feels tighter on your cock as well as making it easier for her to have orgasms from intercourse. More pleasure = more desire to have sex.
Avoiding oral sex is a very bad idea!

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's up to each individual person to decide what is and what id not a deal breaker for them. While I mentioned that oral sex is the standard these days, I'm sure there are people who are fine without it, I just think there are less of them.
If I met a partner that said they didn't do blowjobs at all, it would probably be a dealbreaker for me. I like getting blowjobs and I don't think I'd want to get too deep into a relationship where I couldn't get them. There are exceptions, if I liked a person enough I could probably try to live without it, but I think I'd miss it. If I had a partner didn't like blowjobs but was upfront about making up for it in other ways, I'd probably consider giving it a try. If they said, no "BJs, but I've bought a closet full of fleshlights and know the game genie cheat codes for each one" , yeah fuck blow jobs, I'm going to want to try that out. I think effort goes a long way.
Just because they can provide pleasure in other ways doesn't mean it's not a deal breaker, though. If my no BJ GF says no BJS, but offers me a lifetime supply of feet pics, it's probably not going to be enough, because I don't have a foot fetish. That's fine, it just means she wasn't the right fit. That's just the negotiation that comes with relationships, no one is entitled to anyone else's time, they have to earn it.

Another way to think about it would be to turn the tables a little bit. Let's say you meet a partner who doesn't like penetrative sex? Would them being able to give blowjobs preclude that being a deal breaker? It depends on the person, but it might still be a dealbreaker for me.
I see your point but I think the degrees and demands are a bit different..there is a wide spectrum of auxiliary means to bring a woman to orgasm that does not involve the penis. But we're not here talking about how women aren't getting rubbed/fingered enough when a properly manicured and lubricated finger is indistinguishable from a tongue...this is where im definitely in step with @AtYourCervix10 in seeing this more of a power thing by women, then some benevolent search for satisfaction. Why is it so important this foreplay be exercised orally as opposed to digitally? Are we trusting our lingual extremity to be more adept at gently pleasing another or perhaps our trust should lie in a digital extermity literally evolved for the purposes of touch and physcial stimulation? Or is there something more deep and appealing about forcing a man to prostrate himself that is necessary for the female sexual process?

D

deleted814719

I would say that my wife's best orgasms is when I'm finger fucking her pussy or using a dildo in her and simultaneously licking her clit. Better than that is eating my own creampie out of her. When it mixes with her juices, the taste to me is intoxicating and very stimulating.

I miss the days when she was younger and got juicy during her peak fertility. I could definitely taste differences in her as she progressed through her monthly fertility cycle. It was all good nasty fun to me.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit