Going Down On Women?

you are all lucky men. i used to think this way too. Then the Michael Douglas thing happened and HPV related oral cancers started to tick up. Men were having their tongue and jaws removed due to oral cancers and It just scared the hell out of me.

When I stopped many years ago, I found it interesting that after all the comments i would get on my size, NONE of it mattered once i told them I don't dine at the Y... the sheer and utter look of soul crushing disappointment in their eyes. You could see the post coital glow instantaneously vanish from their faces. It was worse than if i told them I thought they looked fat. An instant chill entered the bedroom and they were done. And I would most likely never see them again. Again, if it were one woman, no biggie... but i've had this happen MANY times. Today, a girl ghosted me on text once she asked me and I told her.

This is the LPSG, but maybe it should be the PESG, (pussy eating support group) because sex is clearly only enjoyable to women only if you go down on them, no matter how big you are. Although, maybe you guys can change my mind?

dude what? you dont go down on girls cos you're worried about getting cancer??

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see your point but I think the degrees and demands are a bit different..there is a wide spectrum of auxiliary means to bring a woman to orgasm that does not involve the penis. But we're not here talking about how women aren't getting rubbed/fingered enough when a properly manicured and lubricated finger is indistinguishable from a tongue...this is where im definitely in step with @AtYourCervix10 in seeing this more of a power thing by women, then some benevolent search for satisfaction. Why is it so important this foreplay be exercised orally as opposed to digitally? Are we trusting our lingual extremity to be more adept at gently pleasing another or perhaps our trust should lie in a digital extermity literally evolved for the purposes of touch and physcial stimulation? Or is there something more deep and appealing about forcing a man to prostrate himself that is necessary for the female sexual process?

I disagree with perceiving oral preference as a power thing. I definitely think it CAN be that way. I know that the aversion to it can have roots in power and disrespect and that the act of putting “filthy” areas in the mouth can be akin to bootlicking submission and degradation

Saying that she should be fine with a finger is like saying you should be fine with a handjob

The thousands of rapey, gaggy, blow job videos vs the relatively few domination-based cunnilingus videos demonstrates to me that blow jobs have more sexist stigma around them than eating pussy

Reactions: 4388301
D

deleted5495401

I love eating pussy, I could eat it 24/7 ! I have never had a woman get turned off, or ghost me because I wanted to eat her. I have eaten every woman’s pussy I have ever been with. I also eat their asses if they want.
I just love when a woman cums in and on my face !

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anybody else find this to be a deal breaker for women?

i cant tell you how many women talk about how they cant wait to get together ... and then when they ask me if i'm gonna go down on them and i say no... there's complete radio silence. it's a deal breaker. they ghost.

btw, i dont expect a woman to go down on me. if she does, great. if not, i don't stop talking to her and end things.

I've always said women don't care about size, but what they DO care about is if you eat them out or not.

at least that has been my experience.
Send them my way. I love eating pussy.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree with perceiving oral preference as a power thing. I definitely think it CAN be that way. I know that the aversion to it can have roots in power and disrespect and that the act of putting “filthy” areas in the mouth can be akin to bootlicking submission and degradation
...or sexual trauma...why are men never allowed for that to be the case?
Saying that she should be fine with a finger is like saying you should be fine with a handjob
In the grand scheme of things, if oral were out of the question for whatever reason I think far more men on average would be perfectly fine with an enthusiastic HJ in lieu of a BJ, then women would be ok with enthusiastic fingers in place of cunilingus.

Reactions: deleted5501621

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...or sexual trauma...why are men never allowed for that to be the case?

In the grand scheme of things, if oral were out of the question for whatever reason I think far more men on average would be perfectly fine with an enthusiastic HJ in lieu of a BJ, then women would be ok with enthusiastic fingers in place of cunilingus.
Men are “allowed for that to be the case” but it is much less common. Men are almost always the perpetrator of violence—they are victims too, but much less often, and rarely victims of someone with a vagina. Also I don’t think anyone needs a “case” or reason to refuse oral

You argue that men would probably accept an hj instead of a bj before a woman would

1. No proof

2. So what

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men are “allowed for that to be the case” but it is much less common. Men are almost always the perpetrator of violence—they are victims too, but much less often, and rarely victims of someone with a vagina. Also I don’t think anyone needs a “case” or reason to refuse oral

You argue that men would probably accept an hj instead of a bj before a woman would

1. No proof

2. So what
Further illustrating my point and muddying the waters. Sexual trauma doesn't require violence to incur it, so it's irrelevant your assertion that we are much less prone to victims by it in general or by women specificallly(to which I think you are mistaken, men are more prone to be victims of violence from both men and women alike, I think your assertion stems from a consideration of severity of consequences than of actual occurrences).
If the overall assumption is of some deficiency on the part of the man whom would not prefer to preform oral sex on a woman, then perhaps we should be looking at the entitled attitude carried whomever would be the purported recipient. And the overwhelming opinion seems to be a woman that doesnt want to perform oral carries no stigma that a man incurs when he exercises the same discretion.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Further illustrating my point and muddying the waters. Sexual trauma doesn't require violence to incur it, so it's irrelevant your assertion that we are much less prone to victims by it in general or by women specificallly(to which I think you are mistaken, men are more prone to be victims of violence from both men and women alike, I think your assertion stems from a consideration of severity of consequences than of actual occurrences).
If the overall assumption is of some deficiency on the part of the man whom would not prefer to preform oral sex on a woman, then perhaps we should be looking at the entitled attitude carried whomever would be the purported recipient. And the overwhelming opinion seems to be a woman that doesnt want to perform oral carries no stigma that a man incurs when he exercises the same discretion.

Leaving the muddy waters of assault, sexual trauma, and violence behind...

Returning to dismissing that cunnilingus is a power play by women. There is a stigma surrounding guys who don’t eat pussy. It’s true. I think guys kinda deserve it though. They are notorious for cumming and leaving their partners hanging. The oral and the orgasm become synonymous to many

If a woman really needs to cum and oral is the best (generally most accepted) way to get them there, and a guy refuses, but cums himself, then connect the dots. He’s gonna get critiqued

If he offers a finger or other methods, that’s another ball of wax to debate

Women wanting, preferring, and demanding oral is not a power play, but if it is, good for them

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I LOVE going down on a woman...It is a far more imitate connection. Think of the trust you need to have with another person to allow them to put their mouth and teeth on one of the most sensitive parts of your body? I say that I like to "make out' with her pussy...kiss and suck it like I would kissing her lips..let my lips relax and melt into her body. I'd go into more detail, but I'd end up hard as a rock. LOL... Not sure if you had a bad experience with it, or what, but YOU are missing out as much as they are.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman really needs to cum and oral is the best (generally most accepted) way to get them there,
I guess this is where i think the "power play" comes into play. If the complaint is about the penis not being prehensile enough to reliably get off a woman...I find it a bit odd the best considered substitute isn't the very body part especially evolved for precise manipulation and haptic feedback. So the best potential tool for clitoral manipulation is overlooked in lieu of an organ many women complain men dont know how to use anyways while kissing for why again?
Women wanting, preferring, and demanding oral is not a power play, but if it is, good for them
Power plays is why rampant relationship and sexual dissatisfaction persists and serves nothing but to build resentment that will manifest in generations to come...so no actually, the exact opposite, not good for them because it will bite them or their daughters in the asses later.