Going Down On Women?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this is where i think the "power play" comes into play. If the complaint is about the penis not being prehensile enough to reliably get off a woman...I find it a bit odd the best considered substitute isn't the very body part especially evolved for precise manipulation and haptic feedback. So the best potential tool for clitoral manipulation is overlooked in lieu of an organ many women complain men dont know how to use anyways while kissing for why again?

Power plays is why rampant relationship and sexual dissatisfaction persists and serves nothing but to build resentment that will manifest in generations to come...so no actually, the exact opposite, not good for them because it will bite them or their daughters in the asses later.
Yeah, no, power plays are not good, but when women find them selves in a power position it’s a nice change (until you find yourself under the boot!). I’m just joking really

So you claim the power play is there because a finger is more dexterous, and if clit stim is the point, than a finger would be better, so therefore it’s a power play to want a tongue?

Im just going to be base and say generally, men want pussy and women want cunnulingus in bed. That’s the cliche. Maybe we all accept this, and of course, still listen to our partners, and do what we can comfortably do to accommodate

Most people don’t like when they prefer X on their Y and someone tries to convince them that Z does the same job better. Especially when the convincing party doesn’t even have a Y or know what X or Z feels like

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you claim the power play is there because a finger is more dexterous, and if clit stim is the point, than a finger would be better, so therefore it’s a power play to want a tongue?

Im just going to be base and say generally, men want pussy and women want cunilingus
The finger is a digit of and specialized for haptic manipulation. The prevailing complaint is that penises are insufficiently prehensile for clitoral manipulation during sex. Im failing to find anything in history besides joysticks for quadriplegics that implies a tongue would be a better manipulator than a finger. So why else does one insist upon someone using a worse tool for a job when a specialized tool already exists? Its the drill sergeant making the recruit scrub toilets with a toothbrush, the job isnt going to get done any better, but the desired effort is going to be milked out.
Because frankly I disagree about your assertion of what men and women want, I think we simply both want orgasms...and in the case of women, I think enough have come across the opportunistic masses of men who jack off to the pedestal and tastes of vagina, they've become entitled as to how they expect men to give them pleasure.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You argue that men would probably accept an hj instead of a bj before a woman would

1. No proof

2. So what
I think you could easily anecdotally confirm my assertion...
And so what? If so I think it speaks volumes that men are willing to accept whatever body part a woman enthusiastically offers up for his sexual pleasure, yet women feel entitled to certain parts of us.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE going down on a woman...It is a far more imitate connection. Think of the trust you need to have with another person to allow them to put their mouth and teeth on one of the most sensitive parts of your body? I say that I like to "make out' with her pussy...kiss and suck it like I would kissing her lips..let my lips relax and melt into her body. I'd go into more detail, but I'd end up hard as a rock. LOL... Not sure if you had a bad experience with it, or what, but YOU are missing out as much as they are.
Not every man gets oral sexual satisfaction, and many of us count oral sex as one of the sexual abuses incurred upon in youth.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since I don't have a big cock I know I need to have other tools to please a woman, and being good at oral is one of them!

I enthusiastically will go down on a woman. I love the smell and taste of pussy and savor all the juices there. I will literally bury my nose into her slit and enhale deeply her scent. It is such a turn on for me! And I know they love to know that! So many are worried they may smell or taste bad.

I like to make sre they get as much pleasre from my mouth and hands because I fear my cock alone may disappoint! A thin dick is not high on the desirability list for most women!

DDawg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I’m attracted to a woman enough to be in a sexual relationship with her, then I have no problem going down on her. Nothing better than going to town on your lady’s pussy with your mouth and giving it and her clit some attention with your lips and tongue especially if it’s a 69 and you cum at same time! That’s my opinion though.

Reactions: diver6 and orangeC

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t want to be with a woman that doesn’t want me going down on her. I love doing it.

I get probably almost as much pleasure from going down on Her as she does when I go down on her.

So yes, that’s a deal breaker. As is her not going down on me.

I like open, fun, sexual women. If they’re not into giving and/or receiving oral then things probably aren’t going to work out.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first wife would ask for it early in the marriage but then got to where she said it was gross and wouldn’t let me. My current wife loves it and begs for it. I love eating pussy. I love the smell, the taste, and especially the reaction I get from her. Nothing like a tongue on the clit, one finger in her pussy and one in her ass to give her a squirting orgasm.

GuyStrokes

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suggest talking to your sexual health physician about if an HPV vaccine would reduce your chances of getting mouth and throat cancers from oral sex. I have had this vaccination which is routinely given to girls where I live, but not boys.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love going down on a woman. Only have met a couple that didn't like having oral given to them. Oddly these women didn't mind giving head. Weird. I don't ever recall it being a deal breaker though. As long as they came it didn't matter how they got there...lol. Wife dissent really care for it either way. From anyone so I know it's not me...lol. I like getting head and giving a woman a good picking so fortunately a lot of our swinger friends indulge me and when they entertain the wife they know that oral probably isn't happening.

Reactions: diver6 and Gj816
D

deleted1547822

The finger is a digit of and specialized for haptic manipulation. The prevailing complaint is that penises are insufficiently prehensile for clitoral manipulation during sex. Im failing to find anything in history besides joysticks for quadriplegics that implies a tongue would be a better manipulator than a finger. So why else does one insist upon someone using a worse tool for a job when a specialized tool already exists?

Oral isn’t limited to the tongue only. The mouth can be used too.

The finger is usually more rough in texture than the tongue. The tongue doesn’t have a nail. I can apply pressure with my lips, and I can apply vacuum with my mouth, pulling the clitoris and/or vulva (as much of it as I want). I can vary this to slide my lips up and down on the clitoris and/or vulva, all while manipulating the clitoris with my tongue.

You can’t do any of that with your finger.

Reactions: Gj816

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
anybody else find this to be a deal breaker for women?

i cant tell you how many women talk about how they cant wait to get together ... and then when they ask me if i'm gonna go down on them and i say no... there's complete radio silence. it's a deal breaker. they ghost.

btw, i dont expect a woman to go down on me. if she does, great. if not, i don't stop talking to her and end things.

I've always said women don't care about size, but what they DO care about is if you eat them out or not.

at least that has been my experience.
To be honest I think it would be a deal breaker if it was the other way around i.e. she wouldn't let me go down on her. For me it is part of sex and probably the part I enjoy the most.
Also I guess if a woman didn't ever go down on me that might not be a deal breaker but it would certainly not help!
I've only really been with one girl who didn't want me to go down on her, she just said she doesn't do that. I was surprised as she wasn't exactly shy if you know what I mean!

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm like @justahornyguy174 . I love going down on my wife as much as she likes me to. I love her smell and taste. I turns me on tremendously to do it and I would be disappointed not to be allowed to. I will still fuck, but I would not be as turned on. It makes me feel raw and animalistic to go down on a woman.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problem going down on a woman if that's what she needs but I found most women don't went to go there so sometimes I will just do it, and see how they react. with my gf (now wife), she didn't like cumming with nothing in her pussy. she also said I was too good at it ( apparently), making her cum quickly. so, many times I would really just be getting started, and she would move back and shove my cock in her, and cum. so she is not that fond of it. but has no problem giving oral.
dated another gal, she expected foreplay and oral before sex almost everytime.

Reactions: diver6