Bulging thigh muscles
A tight, straining package.
High rounded buttocks,
A glimpse of butt crackage.

Tiny white jock strap,
Hands spreading its strings.
These are a few
Of my favorite things.

Yes, you and I discussed that. I think you came up with a verse at first and I dared you to complete the whole song. Or something like that. What made you think of that?

Because we're talking in another thread and I just realized you're the same person and generally I have terrible recall.

Geez, how did you dig that up? I'd forgotten, but it's actually pretty funny.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
I wonder how many of those guys on here who can self-suck have tried doing something like this but solo? That could make an interesting picture, and could really give your girl a thrill!

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never done it but now you've really got me thinking "long & hard" about that! It's happened to us once when we were fucking at a party and a friend came over and stuck his face between us and began licking clit at the point of penetration. It was rather nice but, now that you've got me pondering the possibility, I want to be the one doing the licking!

cobrajet

Experimental Member
Media
I love doing this sort of thing. The first time I was introduced to it was alone with a couple. The guy suggested it and my first reaction was "how's that going to work?". His wife layed on top, 69 position and as I started eating her the husband came from behind and started fucking. It was like a close-up X-rated movie- that was my impression at the time, and very hot seeing his cock spreading her vagina right in front of my eyes. She was a squirter and so ended up having her gush on top of my face with his balls slapping against the both of us.

The next time was not long ago - my wife and I had a couple over and I got in the same position with my wife while the guy fucked her from behind. He's real thick so it was an excellent show! I ended up licking them both together and got them really going!

Now I just have to get myself on the receiving end of the deal. Hmmmm...