Going Down

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
A girlfriend of mine likes guys to go down on her when they have both cum and lick/suck the cum from her pussy. She also likes to watch guys masturbate and swallow their cum. Is this normal?

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some it is normal. Others will puke at the thought of that. I have eaten my wife's pussy after I came in it and it was fine. She did not complain. She will not eat my cum however. What gives with that. I get a BJ but no cumming in the mouth.:mad:

kurt45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, women almost never want me to go down on them.They think it yucky down there.

As for masturbating they love to watch me masturbate for them and they almost always swallow my cum. They even lick it off their hands when they masturbate me.

I suppose it's the dependant on the womens sexual preferences.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
A girlfriend of mine likes guys to go down on her when they have both cum and lick/suck the cum from her pussy. She also likes to watch guys masturbate and swallow their cum. Is this normal?

As stated earlier, some people love it while others abhor it. You'll find this a common scene in the cuckold / hotwife scenarios.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I occasionaly find it quite a turn on, lol.Blowjobs, I hate the taste of it (it makes my stomach feel really weird), but I'll usually swallow for him.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get a big thrill out of seeing a guy wad out a load for me, he should stay inside me to do that ;-)

Really, I guess this is just a personal like of the girl in question. Don't take it personal, guys, but a guy jerking himself to orgasm isn't so much a sight to behold. He looks funny, in many ways.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
ClaireTalon said:
I don't get a big thrill out of seeing a guy wad out a load for me, he should stay inside me to do that ;-)

Really, I guess this is just a personal like of the girl in question. Don't take it personal, guys, but a guy jerking himself to orgasm isn't so much a sight to behold. He looks funny, in many ways.

Im sad now....

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh cheer up, Yorks.

I find it hot to see a guy
do himself...why not?

It's erotic to see a guy handle
himself and watch the way
he will touch the head or the
shaft or even his nipples,
sometimes.

It's something rare but I do
enjoy the show if a guy wants
to do it.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I would actually turn down sex with a woman who stopped me from eating her out. After fucking and kissing, that is the best part. i.e. eating pussy.

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love pussy, i love eating pussy before and after sex. i do love eating pussy after i have cum in her and my current gf love it to bits, she especially loves it. strangly she even suggested having a golden shower sex, she pisses and i drink, its wierd but i've grown to the idea as i come to know her better. as for jackin off for her, she not so keen on, though my past experiences show different.

i even cum inside her ass. its all about the fetish and tastes of sex, when in my discovery years i'd always thought that showing your balls while having sex was disgusting and i thought that you should wear underwear, but now i think totally different. all i'm saying is that once you've thought about the idea it is possible to grow in to it.

all i can say is that your gf is a little different and not weird.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Oh cheer up, Yorks.

I find it hot to see a guy
do himself...why not?

What a terrible waste of an erection! If the guy is hard as a rock he should be pleasuring ME with it, not just himself!!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shaguar said:
I would actually turn down sex with a woman who stopped me from eating her out. After fucking and kissing, that is the best part. i.e. eating pussy.

I've been with two women who, inexplicably, didn't enjoy receiving oral sex. Although I didn't turn it down and wouldn't, I did feel like much of my bedroom arsenal had been put out of commission.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aloofman said:
I've been with two women who, inexplicably, didn't enjoy receiving oral sex. Although I didn't turn it down and wouldn't, I did feel like much of my bedroom arsenal had been put out of commission.

Some women have the weirdest
hangups, Aloof!