Going Down

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
aloofman said:
I've been with two women who, inexplicably, didn't enjoy receiving oral sex. Although I didn't turn it down and wouldn't, I did feel like much of my bedroom arsenal had been put out of commission.

I know just what you're saying. I rely on my toungue to buddy up my cock. Yeah, I guess it would be hard to turn down pussy, not that I ever have. It's just weird not being able to go down on a girl. I like them all, especially the hairy ones.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
shaguar said:
I know just what you're saying. I rely on my toungue to buddy up my cock. Yeah, I guess it would be hard to turn down pussy, not that I ever have. It's just weird not being able to go down on a girl. I like them all, especially the hairy ones.

Thanks for he idea? :cool:

mingnut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Oh cheer up, Yorks.

I find it hot to see a guy
do himself...why not?

It's erotic to see a guy handle
himself and watch the way
he will touch the head or the
shaft or even his nipples,
sometimes.

It's something rare but I do
enjoy the show if a guy wants
to do it.

Guys licking their fingers and tweaking their own nipples is just wrong...uuurrrrrggggghhh It's worse than scraping your fingernails on a blackboard...the wrong way!! :eek:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
A girlfriend of mine likes guys to go down on her when they have both cum and lick/suck the cum from her pussy. She also likes to watch guys masturbate and swallow their cum. Is this normal?

It's normal for her.