Going for girth!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by kelvinc, Aug 13, 2009.

1. kelvinc

kelvinc Member

Albums:
    Ok, im 8"x 5" and ive just started my PE and just after a bit of advice from anyone who has been successful.
    My routine that i started a couple of days ago consists of:

3 x 50 jelqs and then 2 x 25 power jelqs, when im hard.( done in bath)
    Then use elastic band to clamp, do 2 lots of 10mins.

Am i doing enough, or not enough, advice appreciated?

Thanks

2. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Kelvinc, whether you are doing enough can be measured in a couple of ways. First, are you getting the results you are looking for? Are you getting bigger?

Second, and equally important: are you doing that without hurting yourself or the quality of your erections?

It's easy to be tempted to do too much too soon in hopes of quick results, and hurt yourself (which does not lead to best results).

Don't be in a rush to measure yourself again to see whether you've gained. Give it a couple of weeks or a month. If you're gaining, continue what you're doing. If you're no longer gaining, and you're not hurting yourself by overdoing, consider increasing your routine a little. Don't expect overnight results; give it time, be patient, and your patience will be rewarded.

Oh, and in time, and with care, pumping can help with girth. But the jelqing you are doing now will help get your penis ready for the stresses of pumping, so you are not wasting your time at all with that.

3. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

Don't jelq when hard. It can cause a lot of damage.

4. crossy

Gold Member

kelvinc when you become 8x6 that is enough. The girls will squeal with such girth.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

If you're new to PE then what you're doing is quite dangerous. If you're interested in girth I would focus on mastering the basic jelq first, then you can move on to doing progressive squeezes. If after 3 months or so on this routine you don't see much in the way of results (and you should unless you're no applying yourself or your penis is extremely resistant to stress), then you might want to experiment with clamping.

Don't forget to do your stamina work- optimal blood flow is very important for maximizing your girth measurements.

Draft saved Draft deleted