Going from dribbler to shooter

metfan77

Just Browsing
Media
Is there anyone here who used to be a dribbler when cumming, but is now a significant shooter?

I know about kegels, and edging, and the various supplements/vitamins that can increase semen volume, but how much of a difference can that stuff actually make?

I've been doing kegels for a few months, and they're definitely "working" in the sense that I have much firmer erections, but I still barely shoot when I cum.

Is it possible to overcome genetics and drastically change one's cumshots?

If you have changed...how many "spurts" did you used to shoot, and how many do you shoot now?

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Are you older? Active or sedentary life style, or do you smoke? And some guys are just dribblers too. At my age I don't shoot as far as I used too, a couple of shots then dribbles for me; however, for awhile in my life I dribbled and could barely get a hard on. I wasn't in shape and I was a smoker. I quit smoking at 30 and at the age of 35 I started cycling and getting in shape and over the years my ejaculation performance, labido, and sexual stamina has greatly improved. Improved to the point at which my performance is much younger than my years. As for genetics, I suppose you could but that answer is uniquely relavent per person.

metfan77

Just Browsing
Media
Are you older? Active or sedentary life style, or do you smoke? And some guys are just dribblers too. At my age I don't shoot as far as I used too, a couple of shots then dribbles for me; however, for awhile in my life I dribbled and could barely get a hard on. I wasn't in shape and I was a smoker. I quit smoking at 30 and at the age of 35 I started cycling and getting in shape and over the years my ejaculation performance, labido, and sexual stamina has greatly improved. Improved to the point at which my performance is much younger than my years. As for genetics, I suppose you could but that answer is uniquely relavent per person.

I'm 24, and never been much of a shooter.

I'm not particularly healthy, nor unhealthy.

I'm mostly wondering if it's even possible to overcome this genetic "deficit" or if I'm cursed to forever be a dribbler.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I started doing kegels over a year ago in order to improve my shooting ability. So far it hasn't really done much for me and I've attributed the problem to other factors.

It helped that I had my boyfriend to compare myself with. For one, my urethra is much larger than his, especially the opening. The larger urethra means less pressure which means less distance. I've also noticed that while cumming my pc muscle reacts differently than his. I don't have rhythmic, regular, full contractions when I usually cum. It's more like a flutter of semi contractions and I haven't been able to change that. My boyfriend on the other hand seems to have rhythmic regular contractions that allow him to shoot.

There have been occasions when I've shot at least to my nipple but they're very rare. It tells me that my PC muscle is definitely strong enough to do it there are just other factors at play. I should mention that it isn't necessarily tied to the amount of semen I produce either.

metfan77

Just Browsing
Media
I started doing kegels over a year ago in order to improve my shooting ability. So far it hasn't really done much for me and I've attributed the problem to other factors.

It helped that I had my boyfriend to compare myself with. For one, my urethra is much larger than his, especially the opening. The larger urethra means less pressure which means less distance. I've also noticed that while cumming my pc muscle reacts differently than his. I don't have rhythmic, regular, full contractions when I usually cum. It's more like a flutter of semi contractions and I haven't been able to change that. My boyfriend on the other hand seems to have rhythmic regular contractions that allow him to shoot.

There have been occasions when I've shot at least to my nipple but they're very rare. It tells me that my PC muscle is definitely strong enough to do it there are just other factors at play. I should mention that it isn't necessarily tied to the amount of semen I produce either.

I also have a larger urethra, and I figured it was a factor.

Another thing is that my semen is thicker, and I notice that guys with more watery semen tend to be better shooters.

It's disappointing to hear that kegels aren't doing much for you :(

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apart from making sure you're not dehydrated, I don't know what to tell you. Enjoy what you have, I guess?

M1970

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to shoot when I was in my teens, but trained myself not to which I now regret a bit. It had always been a 'problem' what to do with the cum when I jerked and went unintentionally over the edge. I did try to catch the load in the foreskin but that did not quite work out because of the amount of cum.
I never kept training kegels that regularly that I would be able to tell about possible positive effects.
Nevertheless I enjoy cumming everytime.

metfan77

Just Browsing
Media
I used to shoot when I was in my teens, but trained myself not to which I now regret a bit. It had always been a 'problem' what to do with the cum when I jerked and went unintentionally over the edge. I did try to catch the load in the foreskin but that did not quite work out because of the amount of cum.
I never kept training kegels that regularly that I would be able to tell about possible positive effects.
Nevertheless I enjoy cumming everytime.

How did you train yourself to not shoot?

If you can hold back from shooting, perhaps that means that I'm unintentionally doing something that prevents me from shooting.

dick12262

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was a shooter ONCE :biggrin1:, never before & never since :frown1: I was 24 and laying at the side of a pool on my belly. A goddess came walking down the poolside, straight towards me. She had breasts that spilled over her bikini & jiggled with every step long before silicon was popular. Tiny waist & hips that had all the right curves.

Within about 3 seconds from seeing her, my dick went from completely soft to hard as a rock. My cum came shooting out of my dick, I could feel 3 or 4 STRONG pulses of cum. Each one oscillating down my dick. It felt so good, better than anything ever. I have a distinct memory of the feeling.

Over in a few seconds as she passed by - but a memory to last a lifetime. Thank you Rhonda English wherever you are. I found out later that her husband worked in the same building - she was a legend, but I never saw her again at the pool :mad:

So yes I think your state of arousal is VERY important!:tongue:

SlackR22

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Apart from making sure you're not dehydrated, I don't know what to tell you. Enjoy what you have, I guess?

I was a dribbler but now I shoot 2-4 spurts and dribble the rest. I usually have huge loads, lol. Anyway, It isn't a deficit first off and secondly, drink plenty of water, do your exercises, edge and there you have it. I honestly just woke up one day and could suddenly squirt myself in the face. The first time it happened you can image my surprise when I got hit in the chin:biggrin1: If it doesn't work, be happy with what you got.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Average for me is to have my come reach my nipple level. Sometimes, it just dribbles out (e.g., if I'm having trouble fixing on the right mental image or it's a quickie I'm trying to rub out or if I'm just having trouble coming and want to get it over with). Sometimes, it shoots far (e.g., above my head or onto my face). Those times, I usually would have been having sex for a while or jerking off for a while, probably would have about 2 days' worth saved up, and I've noticed that if I gently squeeze my balls a bit and pull down on my sac just before and while I'm coming, I tend to shoot further.

draw22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was a dribbler, squirter at like 14, but from 16, i always shot on my stomach, i recently was sick...i went from shooting 3 to 4 times to dribbling for a month and now my load is thick again and i can shoot...its been natural variations i think....but i took damiana and a mens sexual health supplement at the dollar store, but i found you can buy the bottle at walgreens. it made me hornier and shoot more...try it

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Edging is the only "exercise" that I have used that has yeilded any successful results as far as shooting is concerned. I always shoot after a long edging session and sometimes the benefit lasts for a couple of non-associated orgasms afterward too. Kegels tend to stress and fatigue your inner muscles and if anything seem to keep you dribbling, especially if you doo too many of them. That's been my observation anyway. They are good for overall erection health however. Also, like others have said, make sure you're well hydrated and make sure you get plenty of rest too. If you're really tired it can have a negative effect on your ability to shoot cum during an orgasm, if you can get to it.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
what are kegels please?

For guys they are exercises that basically work your pelvic floor muscle called the pc muscle. When you stop your pee or make your penis bounce up and down without touching it that's your pc muscle. Your pc muscle is also responsible for the force of your ejaculation as well as the strength of erections because it helps lock the blood in.

With kegels you just isolate the muscle and squeeze it (the actual muscle, you don't physically squeeze it with your hand or anything). This exercises the muscle and strengthens it.

D_William Howard Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
I fing kegals only do so much. As for me, I am the healthiest I have eve been, drinking lots of water and such, have a decent diet, ye I stroll dribble. The most I have shot is like an inch off the cock head.. But that's about it. I found that since starting to Jelq, my erections have been much stronger, but still at orgasm I dribble.

jupiter19

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ejaculations are annoyingly unpredictable! Most times it dribbles or just spurts an inch or two, but sometimes it shoots FAR! I have hit myself in the face before, and I've come oVER my girlfriend and on to the bed on the other side of her. Trouble is, no matter what I do I can never predict what I'm going to get! Very annoying.

pillowchatter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I fing kegals only do so much. As for me, I am the healthiest I have eve been, drinking lots of water and such, have a decent diet, ye I stroll dribble. The most I have shot is like an inch off the cock head.. But that's about it. I found that since starting to Jelq, my erections have been much stronger, but still at orgasm I dribble.

Hi Malibu_Jack. Can I ask why you shaved your body? A hairy body is such a hunky turn-on, for me any way. What do other guys think?