Going full gay

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it's easier to get laid.
but as plus sides go, and speaking as someone who's been with both men and women, that's about it.
She's right. Get laid with men is going to be easier. It usually just takes pulling a zipper down and going from there.:biggrin1:
As others have said, you don't need a relationship for that. You can get sex from guys just about anywhere. No drama, just sex.
But if you want companionship/a relationship, they all have drama at one point or another whether it's with a man or a woman. The amount of drama does vary in degrees, though, depending upon the individual.
What's going to happen is you're going to meet someone who may bring drama into your life but you'll decide you're better off with them and their drama than without them. It's obvious you haven't found that person, yet.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anybody gone from bi-sexual to full on gay here? I would like to think gay guys have less complicated socials and sexual lives (outside of the whole discrimination thing). The female drama in college is killing me. I can feel it. It is slowly burning the remnants of my soul.

I think a lot of these people on here are trying to be politically correct by saying gay relationships are just as much work and trouble as straight ones are. Based on my experience and observations, I think gay relationships OVERALL are not as much work and trouble as straight ones are, AND it's easier to sex when you're gay. I'm single again and still have no complaints. (I'm quite sure that I were straight, I also would be single/divorced now, too.)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wish those last two posts were wrong, but I fear they are not.
Good comments guys, thanks. One of the things that I can think of that is easier for gay partners is, you know, they can't produce children. Of course this doesn't mean they don't want children or don't already have children, but it is a major difference. Family life can bring out the best and the worst in people, and definitely majorly impacts relationships.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude, do you hang around gay men, obviously not. There is drama galore, probably worse than women. They don't have periods, so you may not get 28 days without PMS.
Reading these remarks, I knew this had to come from a women. You forgot the "7" days before a period and the "7" days after one. If any of these go a little longer I might have a couple of days to talk to a human being. All my friends that are straight are always looking for some way to get away from the house. I have been married twice and have had 2 male relationships. My partner and I have been together for 14 years and to date have had "3" arguments. With my wives, I had that within the first 30 minutes of waking up . I will stick with males. No wonder the divorce rate is so high...........

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well i dont have periods, so i dont have PMS. I dont believe in torturing your spouse for any period of days for whatever reason. But that's probably why i have a decent marriage and im not divorced. I don't particulary desire to hang around women. I think more like a guy, so im probably a bit more understanding to men. I was also raised around men, not women. So i tend to take up for them moreso than i would a woman.

But dramatic gay men are far worse than dramatic men if i had to pick the two. I'd want to hang around----- neither.