Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had a meeting today with an incredibly good looking guy - could see through his clothes that he had a great body and with his strong jaw, clear skin and clear blue eyes, it was difficult to concentrate on what he was saying ! This was made more difficult as despite being no more than about 40 he had grey hair, long and sily. In wondering what he'd look like in the altogether I couldn't work out whether his pubes would be grey or whatever colour he was before. I know that mosy guys go grey on top years before they do below, but most guys go grey much later - do guys who go grey young have grey all over or only on top ? Any pics ?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There are some folks in the world who have naturally grizzled hair; that is, between 18 to 21 they go completely gray -- not white -- but gray. In college my neighbors were a young couple and both had straight, light steel-gray hair. Their kids almost looked like albinos, except they had sparkling blue eyes. Many so-called "toe-heads" or kids with white/blonde hair end up with this color. As with most situations, the carpets end up matching the drapes. Some people with this color hair might look much older than they really are. Others still look fucking gorgeous and young. I, myself, have always wanted to nail a gray-haired hunk for many years. It's just one of those fantasies I've yet to fulfill. Sigh.

And for those of you who have never noticed, yes, if you have chest hair and live long enough it will go white -- as will your pubes and armpit ramble.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are two early-40s guys with really tight bodies and big cocks at the Y--a couple, by the way--one of whom is grey (all over) and the other is going grey rather quickly.

The first guy said he was a light-skinned black-haired Celtic type until he was in his late teens, when he started to go grey; the second is brown-haired and greying rapidly. In the four years I've known them, his beard has gone from salt-and-pepper (well, dark brown pepper) to mostly steel-grey.

NCbear (who likes his man's greying chest hair :tongue:)

I've been gray since my mid 20s. Now I'm salt and pepper and I think it looks good. It's migrated to my beard and a few chest hairs. The pubes are still brown!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
one of my best friends went gray up top at a really young age...he's 31 now...

I've never seen his pubes, though...most likely I never will...

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
check out the arm hair

my guess is that since those sources of melanin are the same age as those on his pubes, they would probably give out at about the same time ... so, if that arm hairs are gray, I would guess the hair down there is likely to be, as well

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I started to turn grey when I was 13. I'm salt and pepper on top, or at least thats what I like to think. My beard is white I've got 20-30 grey hair on my chest right in the middle of my breastes, but none in my pubes. My 94 year old dad said not to worry about the chest hair being grey it's when the pubes go you know you're old.

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have about 30 greys sprouting at random places throughout my scalp of beautiful hairs. If my ears keep sprouting hairs like they are I can go as a Ferengi next Halloween..