Going Grey

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
dude, im growing a beard for some strange reason. it is brown, and red, yes.. red.. where the fuck did that come from?? i dont know!!
and GRAY!!
I have grey hairs coming out all over my head..
know what I say?
fuck it..
I think it looks cool :)

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
dude, im growing a beard for some strange reason. it is brown, and red, yes.. red.. where the fuck did that come from?? i dont know!!
and GRAY!!
I have grey hairs coming out all over my head..
know what I say?
fuck it..
I think it looks cool :)

My beard is also multi-colored--black with black and a few stray blond hairs. I know that they're not grey ones, becuase when I have plucked them, they were yellow blond, not white.

The reds even show up in my sideburns. Bizarre.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My beard is also multi-colored--black with black and a few stray blond hairs. I know that they're not grey ones, becuase when I have plucked them, they were yellow blond, not white.

The reds even show up in my sideburns. Bizarre.

Like Heinz 57 if it is in there it will show up. I have hairs of various hues as well...(beyond brown and white)

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Young'uns please try to stifle your amusement, your time is coming.

I have found, to date, seven grey hairs. I knew it would happen someday and I thought I was prepared for the eventuality. Apparently not. Naturally I plucked each immediately upon discovery but it didn't relieve the feeling of deflation.

For those of you who have experienced this moment as well, please share your stories so I'll feel a little less depressed.

Oh, and just to amuse you all, I'll share the worst detail. None of them were on my head.

Don't worry, Gillette. Here's proof-positive that grey hair can be sexy as hell:

Anderson Cooper

Attachments