Going on a date then never hearing from the guy again

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you considered maybe he didn't buy your explanation (understandably) and thought you bailed on him? Why didn't you call or text him that same night to confirm whether you had the correct address? It sounds like there's room for suspicion on both sides. Or maybe he got carried away with the drink, and thought differently about your connection later.

If you're that interested in seeing him again, all you can do at this point is try to talk to him (I would call rather than text) and see if he's interested or not. If not, let it go and move on.

I also wondered why you wanted until the next day to text him. I imagined him sitting at home for you, waiting, wondering what happened as the minutes ticked by. Maybe he thought that you bailed on him and that you weren't being honest in your text message the next day. He might need more convincing that you're really interested.

This is what I was thinking. If I was in his position I would have been pissed at the no-show, and not inclined to believe a text that turned up the next morning.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a feeling that the guy actually dumped you..

Any person with his heart at the right place, would have checked if you were able to find his address the minute he felt you should have arrived at your address..

If you actually called him when you just left, he could have seen this in his missed calls.

You have tried calling him again..the guy didn't answer back. No matter if he was genuine and upset, he could have easily told you off I am sure..Either by phonecall or text message..

You have been stood up that is my feeling...

Leave this one be and move on. No calling...no nothing..leave that phone alone.

If ever he should resurface..it will be him calling you (on a lonely night)..then you can decide if you would still like to meet him.

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe the he went back to his wife and kids :((
I think if he goes on like that he is defiantly hiding something
Or has major issues himself
Mark it up and move on.
Besides he knows you were trying to contact him - So I think you are better off without him, if that's how he conducts himself.

P.S. Do gay guys really know what a second date is?

golddong

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I went on a date recently and everything went well, the guy was very forth coming in showing his interest in me, touching my leg occasionally, compliments etc...we spoke aot and shared many similar interests..later we moved to a different pub, a little bit drunker and he immediatly started kissing me, and thats pretty much what we spent doing for the rest of the night, we spent 5 hours on the date and I told him I enjoyed his company and he said he the same
The night ended and I was suppose to go back to his, he had his bike with him so I said I would get a taxi and meet him at his, however disaster struck as no taxi man knew the addess (the address was vaild as I checked it on google maps the next day). Anyway I text him the next day and told him what happened but he hasnt replied (that was 4 days ago).

So my question is, is he not interested, should I text him again, dont want to appear desperate...what do you think happened here ...oh and he's hung hehe :wink:

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure everyone has work other distractions.

But it he's REALLY interested he's make an effort. He might have rated you 5/10, who knows.

Dude he's not that into you.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
What do you hope to gain by bumping your thread after all this time and quoting your original OP with no further development?

Is it because you didn't like the responses you got last time around? Are you looking for justification for failing to follow through yourself? Are you seeking reinforcement for being 'wronged'?

So my question is, is he not interested, should I text him again, dont want to appear desperate...
Then why are you still obsessing on someone you met one time almost two months ago?
.... let it go and move on.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do you hope to gain by bumping your thread after all this time and quoting your original OP with no further development?

Is it because you didn't like the responses you got last time around? Are you looking for justification for failing to follow through yourself? Are you seeking reinforcement for being 'wronged'?

Then why are you still obsessing on someone you met one time almost two months ago?
I like you. Your cru-... erm Honest :wink:

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd leave it mate. I have been in this situation a couple times, and it sucks, but keep your head high - you're such a handsome guy, you'll find someone else soon :)