Going on the beach alone

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Kevin_uk, May 17, 2006.

1. Kevin_uk

Kevin_uk New Member

I like to go on the beach summer time and show off my body in skimpy trunks.
    Unfortunately I don’t have a steady girlfriend so I have to go alone.

Does anyone else here go to the beach alone, and if so how do you handle it?
    Do you feel uncomfortable?
    Do you find a piece of beach that’s isolated or sit by a nearby crown of people?
    Would you pretend you’re asleep and show a touch more than you should, just by accident?

Kevin

2. kurios

kurios Member

Most of the time I go to the beach by myself.
    I find a spot near enough to the water and the parking access so that soon there are a lot of people around me and I dont feel so isolated.
    When I go for a swim I walk down to the less populated area except when there are shark and I prefer to swim in the middle of some juicy chunky people.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If I 'go' on the beach I'm usually alone because I don't want anybody to see me taking a dump.

4. kauai1

kauai1 New Member

Albums:
    I go to the beach alone all the time...that way I can pick up the cute ones and off to the bushes for fun in the sun :tongue:

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I go to the beach alone. I just don't have friends that share the same hours. Come the summer I'm off work and no one else is. I feel better at a beach that has few people on it and is more of an adult area just for the peace. I also like to wear bikini style briefs yet can feel sort of shy at the same time so a crowded beach would bring that out more. If someone cool comes by and says hi I like the chat. If it is a guy he will at some point compliment my suit. I like the compliment. Seriously, just to enjoy the atmosphere.

6. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I go to the beach alone. I go out to eat alone. I go shopping alone. I go to movies alone. I go to bars/clubs alone. I travel alone. I go to museums alone. Some people just are better at making friends and relationships than others. If you've got a problem being alone, work on your social skills. If not, then just enjoy time with yourself. If you're anything like me, you'll likely find that when you spend time with yourself, you're often with the funniest and smartest person you know.

7. B_LieverAnoniem

B_LieverAnoniem New Member

I never go to the beach alone, but I'm planning to do it sometime..

Maybe even to a nude beach, and indeed, I'm going to pretend that I'm sleeping, and get my wood up ;)

8. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    I usually go alone but I find a "beach buddy" to link up with. Man or woman doesn't matter just someone to make sure you back doesn't get burned or stuff stolen if you walk around.

9. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Well we don't have a beach here, much less a nude beach, but if we did I would go alone. It is always fun to meat a new friend .

10. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Don't go to the beach at all. After spending a bit of time in southern Cali, the beaches of Lake Erie... eh, not the same.

11. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like you, tallguypns, I enjoy my own company. Not that I don't have friends, but there are times when I want to be alone. I definitely do not want to travel with a group of people - too many opinions and too much compromise. I just go out and do what I want, see what I want etc.

I can't remember who said it, but it goes something like "He who travels fastest travels alone."

12. fliegles

fliegles New Member

Tallguy,
    How refreshingly honest and forthright. I have done this for years and am continually asked, "why/how do you do these things all by yourself?" Simple, I don't need a crowd to by happy. :cool:
    And, yes, I would not have asked, but thanks for the dimensions!

13. chicagosam

Gold Member

Interesting take on this, Tallguy. We have some common ground. I have learned this skill of being able to be by myself also. I have no problem being alone. So many people think that this is difficult to do, and feel they always need to be with someone. It is very easy to do, and it not "lonely," it is just alone. I am with people when I want to be—and I truly enjoy that time with them, but the rest of the time, I enjoy my own company. It's a good skill to cultivate. Thanks for sharing!

Draft saved Draft deleted