Going Salsa dancing with a new girl: show or don't?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Crew Guy, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Crew Guy

Crew Guy New Member

Albums:
    I have a date to go Salsa dancing with a girl I just met a few weeks ago, and I'm just wondering if showing a bulge would be sexy or creepy. Normally I wouldn't, but it's just more comfortable to put it all down one leg than to have it stuck in the crotch of my pants.

2. SilverSoldier

SilverSoldier New Member

Personally, I think it's sexy when a guy isn't really "intending" to show, but some shows a little bit anyway. There's a kind of innocense about it that endearing. However, those who are blatant and obvious come off as being slime balls, and very creepy. Being a little more discreet may give you the advantage you're hoping for. Just be careful. Better to err on the side of less than more.

Let us know how it goes!

3. Iluvmywife333

Iluvmywife333 New Member

Bear in mind that there is a lot of leg friction in dancing, so I wouldn't wear anything to tight or you might go raw, however, when I swing dance, I like to go commando in dress pants. It shows without being to creepy and when you're moving around alot it might even swing forward. This is actually how I met my wife. :wink:

4. Govteenguy1235

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    ;Works until it bones up ;)

5. Iluvmywife333

Iluvmywife333 New Member

That's when it works its best :tongue:

6. D_Al_A_Ghory

D_Al_A_Ghory Account Disabled

Just concentrate on being a good salsa dancer. The movements of the music if danced well will allow you ot show some bulge. Good luck

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Do what is comfterable for you, if it isn't comfterable and you always have to touch your croth to manage the annoying feeling, well that would be "scary". Just show off and be comfterable.

8. catman

Gold Member

I have to ask, are we talking 6" or 12"?

ie when you swing and bounce are we talking a wiggle or a karate chop?

I agree, go with what is comfortable for YOU, cocky can be arogant, sexy can be..."oh...that?"

9. obsessedwithLPs

obsessedwithLPs New Member

as a woman, when i see a bulge.....super turn-on.
    my vote is SHOW SHOW SHOW

10. Desirevous

Desirevous Member

Albums:
    Yes, seeing that bulge is SO exciting, as long as it seems natural and your pants aren't really tight or something. It can't look like you're trolling or creepy.

One of the best bulges I've seen is David Letterman's. As you know, he always wears a beautiful suit on TV, beautifully cut and not tight. But sometimes, as he moves, you get a hint of what's beneath. It looks huge and I've heard rumors that it is. So HOT!

11. big_c

big_c New Member

Albums:
    looks from your pics that you have a large piece of meat to show. i'd go conservative; soft and semi at most - yet giving the hint of what you're packing. erect and showing, imo, might look like a third leg (LOL)..willingness to proceed certainly, but not "desperate"

12. art

art
    Gold Member

Wear what clothes you'd normally wear dancing with your girl. If you bulge, you bulge. But above all, be comfortable in your clothes, and you'll be comfortable with your new girl. (That, BTW, is my usual advice for dates: wear what you'd usually wear, that's comfortable.)

Draft saved Draft deleted