Going Through a Nude Phase

thejackhammer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I am new to LPSG and am in search of advice.

I am going through a bit of a nude phase in my life. I am fairly sizeable (95th percentile from studies I have read) and have always been curious to be naked in the company of women other than my wife.

I am not looking to cheat on my wife or to have another woman join us. I am looking for some sort of validation outside of my comfort zone.

I was professionally photographed by a female photographer a few months ago and was not nervous being naked in front of a total stranger. It was actually quite liberating and fun.

I showed the pictures to my wife but not get the interest I was hoping for. I want to encourage her to show a select group of her friends but I can't seem to structure the "ask" in a constructive way. I fear that she will get very upset with me.

I am comfortable with my body and have no fear of other women seeing me. In-fact, I would like it, if it was the right type of friend or woman.

I am interested in doing another photo shoot and would like to do it in front of my wife. If she is not willing, I would like to do it in the presence of another woman or two. The problem is finding women who would be willing to do it in confidence. I have even thought about working with an art studio to allow women to draw me. I am afraid that someone will recognize me though.

Next month we are headed to a remote beach and I have already told my wife that I plan on being naked and if people happen to see me, I am fine with that.

Any ideas on what my next steps should be?