going to a gay sauna as a hetro guy

small_schlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi guys, not sure if this has been done before but anyways.. I live in germany and love the mixed nudity saunas and seeing.lots of nude girls and women :) it is very fascinating... also there are loads of naked guys there. some of them have really huge cocks.. as in germany the sauna is for families and there are children there there is strictly no sexual play. anyway I realised I have never ever seen another mans erection. I would very much like to see some hung guys with a hard on or even just go and compare dicks with guys.. I am grossed out by seeing two guys getting it on and I am worried that if I went to a gay sauna it would be a disgusting orgy and I would be kicked out for not wanting to participate (or cum everywhere ).

so the question is what are these saunas like? especially in germany? could I just go there and say I just want to look. and at absolute most touch a cock? or would it be too full on ?? please let me know.. and would anyone else who lives in germany want to act as a model so I can finally see another hard on?

ThaiDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gay saunas in germany are the worst and dirtiest thing you can get!
that's just my opinion!

gay saunas are a meetings place for gay sluts!

if you're just curious about seeing or touching a dick ... better to register at gayromeo and try to find somebody!

NickJ21

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi, I understand you are curious a bit. Gay saunas are fun to go to. Don't think there are people having sex all over the place. It is allowed, but most men are very picky and therefore cruising in the sauna a lot. When they meet eachother most of the times both (or more) go to a pivate room where they can do what they like.

As a straight guy, don't be afraid to be approached by another guy. A stranger might touch your ass, or like to touch your leg or abs in a try to get contact. If you don't like that you just say 'no' and walk further. In the actual sauna it is quite common to jerk yourself off, and if you like your neighbour, or he like you to help each other. Also here, you are allowed to do what you like. Everything is possible, nothing is a must!

I hope this was helpfull for you, good luck with your 1st experience!

Lucasw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
gay saunas in germany are really "dirty", as said before me, dont waste your time going if you really think that 2 guys getting on together is discussing.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really don't get this thread. You say you are str8 but you want to touch another guys equipment or more, not sure. If I was gay I would be offended on your general take of the sexual practices of this part of society. Maybe I'm off base but your comments don't seem to add up.