going to buy a male strap-on....suggestions/help?

csp807

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tumblr_lm0i8wCeLg1qkg491o1_500.jpg

I am thinking about getting one of these. We play with dildos often and she has her best orgasms with them. It is moderately a size issue, I am 5.9" x 4.9" and her dildos are in the 7"-8" range with circumference around 5.5," but more a staying power issue.

With other lovers, I would perform oral on them (which I love to do) and get them to a first or second orgasm before we even started fucking. This had a psychological effect for me, allowing me to know they have had an orgasm and therefore put much less pressure on me. Unfortunately, she is not into receiving oral. She claims to be too sensitive down there and I tickle her thighs.

This leaves me with an enormous amount of pressure because she likes really hard fucking, which puts me in climax mode. We play with dildos often, with me fucking her to orgasm with one, then fucking her with my cock until we both come. I have even bought a cyberskin extension, but she said it was a little too large/wide (8.5" x 6" when on my cock). Plus it's design is crappy, with the head tending to rotate around.

This leaves me with the strap-on option. I think it would be awesome to fuck her for an hour with no pressure on early ejaculation. It seems a little strange I guess, being concerned about what she will think about a 100% strap-on having already played with dildos and the extension.

So what is the big deal? I guess the notion that my cock is sitting it out while I fuck her with a dildo mounted to my crotch. For me, I love the idea of making her cum multiple times, then fucking her with my cock at the end after I am sure she is satisfied.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to discuss this and/or chose a good product? Am I being selfish by wanting to give her a good fuck?