Going to college, any hints

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mattsrod7, May 12, 2004.

1. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, i'll be going to college next year, and i was wondering what to do. I really wanna wear boxers, and leave a peak for other guys, but i dont want to be obvious. Any hints on what to do, cuase i get hard a lot. I'm about 7 when hard, and it will stick out quite a lot. Should i get the kind with a fly or something. What kind of underwear would you guys wear? And what about talking with your roommate on the topic of masturbation, cause maybe you could do it together or somethign with them if they feel the same way, right? It's two guys that are young, horny and are gonna jack off, so why do it in private? Thanks!!

2. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: The thing that works for me is just be yourself, do what you want and don't think of anything else. That's what'll get you noticed. Wear your boxers...if your dick get noticed cause of it thats great, be open about your sexuality and all that stuff...it makes people more open about it when they are with you.

3. Imported

Gold Member

steve_w: I actually hung around the dorms nude. When I left, I would put on clothing, but around my floor, I would frequently be seen in the buff. It didn't bother anybody there...the girls laughed and enjoyed my state of undress. I ended up getting known as "the naked guy" around the building! I started freeballing in college, and stopped wearing underwear completely when I had clothing on

4. hungstoner80

hungstoner80 New Member

Man just have fun with it, I know when I went off to college eveyone knew in a short time the size of your cock, why hide it. Man if you're proud show it off. Wear whatever kind of underwear you are comfortable wearing. I wear boxers sure they might not hide what you got, but why hide it. I wake up every morning with a huge wood creating a hard not to notice tent, everyone seems to think that it was funny and most people were jealous, which was cool, because up until I then I thought I had a small member...about jacking off you better check first.

5. Imported

Gold Member

NikkiSixx: It wasn't like that here...I am completely in the dark about other peoples' sizes here at IU Bloomington...

6. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I've got some suggestions.

You have to be crafty about wanting to show off while not appearing that way. If you're like me, sometimes your dick ends up popping out the fly or hanging down either leg and you don't notice it immediately. If I bone up in them, my dickhead will usually pop out of the fly. Get the boxers with the button-fly if you don't want your dickhead to pop out, but will still produce a tent.

Honestly, there are better ways to show. If you're comfortable being naked on your hall's bathroom -- naked while shaving or drying off outside the stall without hastily throwing on your shorts or whatever -- then plenty of dudes will see you. Fair warning, though. You never really know how someone else will react seeing you naked, boned or not, so just stay on your toes. Chances are, no one will give you any grief.

Oh, and you and your roomie will probably end up discussing the "What to do, if...?"s of masturbation and sex. Being direct is probably the easiest approach. One night when you both are chilling in the dorm, just say that you want to be able to jack off and/or have sex while making it as least awkward for your roomie as possible. I wouldn't immediately volunteer, "Dude, it would be totally awesome if we spunked it together!" Just... be on the lookout... if he's open to it, he'll say something. Until then, try to work on a system that works for the both of you.

7. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    First of all,

Study hard. Play hard. I think that is the most important thing. If you are like me, you will prolly do more playing than studying. Just do not let it bite you in the ass.

As far as you endowment, don't sweat it. Like someone said her, they will prolly already know your endowment within the first two weeks. One prank that was played on me put mine in the open before I really wanted to.

Prank:
    someone called the room, said they were from some Emory University Urology department studying penis size for college aged adults. In that poll, they wanted to know size, cum volume (i guess that is what you would call it) sexual experience.. that type of thing. Turns out it was my friend down the hall. (who was very good at disguising his voice) I always wondered how he kept a straight face throughout. By then, everyone knew that I was 8 inches. (I was only 8 then, I grew another half inch in the past six months)

Ken

8. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys, I think i;m gonna do the boxers with a fly thing. If you have any more just keep leaving it!

9. jonb

Gold Member

Dude? Awesome? Who are you, Keanu Reeves?

10. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Yes, Jon, that's exactly it. And if you don't watch it, I'm gonna bounce you off of the concrete like Neo did when he failed the "leap-of-faith" test in the first Matrix movie... -_-

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I was so into that movie scene that I'm thtill thpitting out teef.

12. jonb

Gold Member

Matrix

Stage One -- Felicity: "I didn't know Keanu could act. Even if the plot was ripped off of Neuromancer, I can't wait for the sequel."
    Stage Two -- Banality: "Well, uh . . . At least the next one has to be an improvement."
    Stage Three -- Obscenity: "Seven fuckin' dollars? What the fuckin' fuck's up with that?"

13. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, I was more thinking of his early work like the Bill and Ted duology.

14. Imported

Gold Member

tsctsc: most of the guys in my dorm hung out in boxers or gym shorts/track pants.
    my roomie and I knew each others class schedules and jacked while the other was in class (my roomie went home alot on the weekends, so i had the place to myself)or went to the showers.
    When I got an apartment w/friends we had our own rooms, but did end up jacking together a few times.

15. chris88

chris88 New Member

It really varies from school to school I think, and even then in the different dorms. Living in a dorm without community showers, people are almost always fully dressed in my dorm. I would generally hang out in my underwear in my room, and people coming in would have to deal with that, but I'd generally through on more clothes to leave my room. At night, I would disrobe, and my roommate would sleep in his briefs most of the time. He started out the year somewhat more shy (though he had no problem with community showers when we went to the rec and stuff, and seemed very comfortable) though I think I rubbed off on him a little bit. I flat out asked him if he would be uncomfortable if I masturbated with him around, and he claimed it was not a big deal. After I did the first couple times, he started doing it at the same times as I sometimes. He is straight (as am I, though I do like men. I love sex with men, but I do not realy love men, and could not imagine spending my life with one.) Even if he was up for mutual activity, I do not know whether I'd want to with a roommate. He was really hot, and much more built than I. His cock is not as big as mine, but it was really cute, very perfect.

Draft saved Draft deleted