going to fuck a guy

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In and of itself, no...could be mere curiosity or looking for new experiences. Many genuinely straight males engage at one time or another in "homosexual" acts without actually being gay. Depends ultimately on whether you are emotionally/erotically attracted to men, and not to women. Maybe you're discovering that you're bi...???

scottdajok

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey ,
Nah it doent make you gay just a man, men have needs women canruin them I think u might actually enjoy fucking a guy they are tighter, and less needy . lol, Good luck, lemme know how it goes. Oh yea 1 more thought, Guys fuck girl in the ass, use that to imagine IF you find yourself weirding out , It helped me

D_Hairy Truman

Experimental Member
Media
well i've had a few guys suck me off as i'm exploring this side of my sexuality. i'm going through a depression right now which concerns me. i've screwed women up their butts before. surprisingly how many had actually offered anal, but i turned it down because i was able to do the old in and out with them. but i'm really horny right now and it just seems like it would be a less emotionally draining to get my rocks off.

Pompeynate

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have had guys suck you off & you now say you want to fuck a guy, I would say you are at the very least Bi. No 100% straight guy would even entertain the thought of doing stuff with another man...

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When your cock is up his ass, at that moment you're "gay." After that, who knows? Don't worry about labels and percentages and just enjoy yourself.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agree with noirman

also havta say apart from the CRUDE subject title
can be offensive to some, perhaps not most lpsg
but
YEAH yr Gay, while its in the position
after that you can decide if you are or not, me thinks
enz

as you may enjoy it be prepared to change your profile also, if your true to yourself.
30% to me says yr Gay anyway.

Johnny9223

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that first....labels are problematic.

I do know straight men that one bro that they've sucked off. They have no desire for other men and they just appreciate a nice cock pic once in a while. That isn't gay.

Second, Fucking a guy once doesn't make you gay. That means that all gay men that fucked a girl once are bi, which most aren't.

Explore. Have a great time. Fuck having to define yourself or explain your desires for now and after some time and reflection, you decide who you are. Nothing wrong with exploring the world, enjoying it and refusing to psychoanalyze it for a while!