GOING TO HAVE SEX WITHOUT CONDOM-Should I?

D

deleted356736

1. Yes, you can catch stuff while receiving head. Nothing life-threatening, but you CAN catch some forms of genital herpes, chlamedia, gono. Stuff like that. Remember, you can't cure genital herpes. Once you have it, it comes and goes forever.

Many can and do catch herpes while wearing condoms, and the only prevention is to not have any sexual contact at all. Even hand to penis contact is enough, and that also holds true for your other two STIs.

It is not possible to accurately test for herpes, but then again it's not classified as an STI, but she HAS been tested for the other two and doesn't have them. So if it were me, I would go for a first-time experience of real sex.

I have herpes on my genitals, caught from my wife who has only ever had sexual contact with me (never even got close to sexual contact to any man before we married). Only one outbreak about four years ago, and has laid dormant since then.

nrobinso

Just Browsing
Media
Good for you man.. I would definitely say get to know her before you trust her with your future (and by future I mean health & genetic imprint on the world!).

X

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a big advocate for condoms. I don't want any STIs or kids at this point. No better insurance policy.

About two years ago I'd been dating this girl for a few months. She swore to me that she was on the pill and very pro-choice. One night after dropping a nice load in her, during 'pillow talk' she says that she wants to have a baby in the next year or so. Wha???? Wrap it up.

Seriously some chicks use this as a way to trap guys and get them to commit. They find a guy who they think would make a good husband, father and provider and tell him they are on the pill and start fucking the hell outta him with no condoms...then secretly ditch their birth control and suddenly the dude is stuck paying child support for a kid that he won't ever get see unless he marries her. A few guys faced with this situation run off to Belize or join the French Foreign Legion to avoid paying child support but most just buy her a ring.

I had a bud in college whos gf got preggers even though he said he ALWAYS used condoms when he had sex with her. She told him that the baby was his and that she wanted to get married. He didn't buy it and demanded a paternity test...the kid WAS NOT his. :eek:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before you go, call your doctor and make an appointment. You are going to need it if you don't use a condom. Hey... condoms aren't so bad. Have fun and let her put it on you. That's part of the fun also.

Media
I dislike condoms like most men, and I had the 'snip' years ago so fire blanks, but there is no way I would fuck a new partner without a well-fitting condom, nor would the new woman want to go bareback - too much risk of STDs. I carry condoms whenever there is a chance of a lay, and as I cannot rely on being able to buy the right size everywhere. Once in a 'relationship' of course you can both decide. I have sex with both my wife and my regular affair partner bareback. So, the answer is no.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bring your own condoms and use them every time you have sex with anyone you're not willing to have and support a baby with for 18 years, or catch a disease from.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HPV, AIDS, Herpes, Chlamydia, Syphillis, Crabs. SIX BULLETS IN A SIX CHAMBER REVOLVER! Lets put the gun to our head and play russian roullete shall we?! YEEE HAWW!

USAID Health: HIV/AIDS, Technical Areas, Prevention, Condom Use: How It Relates to HIV and STI Prevention

SFCC :: STD Basics : STD Risks Chart

Pregnancy, HIV and the non-visible (i.e. most dangerous) forms of HPV are all effectively barred by correct condom use.

The chart is worth bearing in mind - the rubber ain't no magic shield where lesions are involved - though lesions do have a tendency to be visible it's not always obvious.