GOING TO HAVE SEX WITHOUT CONDOM-Should I?

the123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted on here when i lost my viriginity and couldnt stay hard let alone cum however i seem to do this fine when alone.

I am going to someones house next week and most likely have sex without a condom- she says she has been tested around christmas and i havent ever had sex without a condom and therefore obviously dont carry any diseases.

So would people reccomend it- apart from pregnancy(she is on the pill) and diseases there isnt much else that can go wrong- right?

Any views would be appreciated. Thanks.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might want to make sure of what all she was tested for including herpes, chlamydia and others. It's different now than when I was in college. My college GF had been a virgin and was on the pill for several months and we never used a condom. It was all good and like most guys, I dislike condoms immensely. You are probably good to go and I hope this time that you are really into this girl an not just trying to have sex staying hard and ejaculating. Let us know how it goes brother!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So would people reccomend it- apart from pregnancy(she is on the pill) and diseases there isnt much else that can go wrong- right?

Well what else is there?? Aren't those risks enough? I'm no one to talk about unprotected teenage sex, but nowadays the risks are too big.

If you are hung, get a bigger, more comfortable condom. That helps with the hardness.

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say go with what Princess Tasha said.
She (the girlfriend) "says" she's on the pill - well people "say" a lot of things.
You don't want a kid.
All the STDs that are out there?
I'm sure she's a very nice girl and wants you too - she could have something she does not know about yet - and "just" giving head a few times, well that can give her STDs also.
Sorry to be harsh on this (and I really don't like to keep anyone from having sex)
-but?
No Way...Condom or don't go.

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My advice is not to do it.

She could be lying. She could have an STD, and you have no means of verifying what she says is true.

I would suggest both of you go to a GUI clinic, and get tested together. This way you are sure of her STI status. If she is clean, then she has nothing to lose.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She could be lying about her status.
She might have caught something since her test.
She might be lying about birth control and plans to use you to have a baby. Happens all the time.

Put a little bit of lube on your frenulum before putting the condom on. It will add to the pleasure immensely.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A woman LIE to get a man in bed???

<GASP>

A man LIE to get a woman/man/pig/llama/left hand/right hand/sheep/anything a horny man can thing of in bed??

<daily>

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the same problem the first time I had sex. I was so nervous that I could do it. Also I didn't really know the girl, had met her that night and she was very experienced.
I did managed it with the next girl and I stayed with her for more than 2 years, so don lose hope... it will be ok.
If this girl has been tested and is all clear, then go for it and have fun.

D_Cateryke Cheesysmell

Experimental Member
Media
If she is onthe pill...you can watch her take it. If by "on the pill" she means she gets shots or has an IUD....trickier to verify. If she says she's clean, and you believe her, have fun and don't worry about the condom. If she turns out to not have been you can always torch her car or something...:tongue:

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah just voicing agreement

1) It's about trust. If you trust that she's on the pill and disease free, then go hog wild. If you think there's any chance she might not be truthful, then wrap it up. Then again you're supposed to wrap it up for blow jobs too. I'll admit I'm guilty of NOT doing that. I've had sex with only one girl w/o a condom and that was because I trusted her.

2) I've also had that problem the first time I had sex. I had a very hard time (no pun intended) staying hard and that made/makes me doubt myself sometimes even now and it sucks when that happens. Part of it is definitely what condoms you're using. Try buying different types and sizes and see which one works for you. Going in w/o a condom is MUCH MUCH better. Sex w/ a bad condom is worthless (I'd rather jerk off than have sex w/ a bad condom). Sex with a good condom is pretty good.

3) Pre-cum is debatable whether or not it has sperm in it. Actually some studies have shown that it doesn't (and some studies have shown it may). Personally from what I've read, I think you probably can assume pre-cum DOESN'T but there's caveats. You need to make sure there's no semen at all in the "passages". That means if you've had an orgasm relatively near the time you're having sex, the pre-cum coming out will probably pick up some sperm. Also if you're close to orgasming, some sperm will probably start to "leak" out and be carried out. Of course it's always better to not risk it.

Besides, there's always the very real danger of cumming WAY quicker than you expect. Remember, she's going to be moving too (well she should be) and it's MUCH harder to time when to stop to prevent yourself from orgasming. You might pause and she might push up against you and there you go, it's done. Plus once you start going you're not going to want to stop.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My best buddy in High school laid a load in a chick who said she was on the pill and ended up with a kid...at age 16. Apparently she had forgotten to take them regularly.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best thing to do is to use a condom first. If the relationship develops into something past just having sex, then you could move in the direction that you are willing to deal with the consquences, if something should happen because you are not using condoms.

That is called being a responsible adult for all parties involved; including the unborn.