GOING TO HAVE SEX WITHOUT CONDOM-Should I?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GOING TO HAVE SEX WITHOUT CONDOM-Should I?

Only if you want to die a slow, agonizing, painful death. :biggrin1:

Seriously, it's 2010 and I think some young people have become lackadaisical about safe sex. The AIDS cocktails or more properly, course of antiretroviral treatment is not fun or cheap, and some backasswards insurance companies won't cover the newer more effective drugs available. :irked: IMHO Just because you don't die quickly like people in the 1980's did doesn't mean it's okay to risk it.

Lest we forget herpes . . . still uncurable. :frown1:

Condoms offer moderate protection against HSV-2 in both men and women, with consistent condom users having a 30% lower risk of HSV-2 acquisition compared with those who never use condoms[27] The virus cannot pass through a latex condom, but a condom's effectiveness is limited because it does not prevent skin contact or bodily fluid contact with the scrotum, anus, buttocks, upper thighs or area immediately surrounding the penis, all of which are susceptible to infection with and transmission of the virus. Preventing contact with these areas during sex, in addition to wearing a condom, should theoretically provide enhanced protection against herpes. Wearing clothing or undergarments such as boxer shorts that cover these susceptible areas but still allow access to the genitals through a small opening (such as a fly) should help prevent transmission and infection.

Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a lentivirus (a member of the retrovirus family) that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), a condition in humans in which the immune system begins to fail, leading to life-threatening opportunistic infections. Infection with HIV occurs by the transfer of blood, semen, vaginal fluid, pre-ejaculate, or breast milk. Within these bodily fluids, HIV is present as both free virus particles and virus within infected immune cells. The four major routes of transmission are unsafe sex, contaminated needles, breast milk, and transmission from an infected mother to her baby at birth (Vertical transmission). Screening of blood products for HIV has largely eliminated transmission through blood transfusions or infected blood products in the developed world. HIV infection in humans is considered pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO).

[QUOTE=the123;2611826]I posted on here when i lost my viriginity and couldnt stay hard let alone cum however i seem to do this fine when alone.

I am going to someones house next week and most likely have sex without a condom- she says she has been tested around christmas and i havent ever had sex without a condom and therefore obviously dont carry any diseases.

So would people reccomend it- apart from pregnancy(she is on the pill) and diseases there isnt much else that can go wrong- right?

Any views would be appreciated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you go get tested together. It can be a nice bonding thing. :smile:

If she was tested before Christmas and was clean then, and you are absolutely 110% positive she hasn't had sex with anybody since that test, then sure go ahead and chance it. :cool: :rolleyes:

D

deleted356736

If she's been tested and on the pill, then enjoy yourself, you won't believe how much better sex will feel. I did it a lot in my younger days and never caught a thing with untested women, which goes to show...

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think about it this way - why would anyone want to fuck a woman who would let a man fuck her without a condom? You have given your (albeit lame) reasons for wanting to fuck without a condom, but why would she let you fuck her without one?

D_TaintedTaint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My best buddy in High school laid a load in a chick who said she was on the pill and ended up with a kid...at age 16. Apparently she had forgotten to take them regularly.

A similar situation happened to me last week. We had sex without a condom. WHen i told her i was cummin and tried to pull out, she held me tight and forced me back in. After we was done, she tells me she missed her birthcontrol so I might have a lil one on the way (gettin her tested this week...wish me luck). Wrap ya dick up man.

STD wise, If you plan on doing anything, if u see anything strange like bumps or whatever, get the hell out of dodge. let her give u head or something and call it a day.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted on here when i lost my viriginity and couldnt stay hard let alone cum however i seem to do this fine when alone.

I am going to someones house next week and most likely have sex without a condom- she says she has been tested around christmas and i havent ever had sex without a condom and therefore obviously dont carry any diseases.

So would people reccomend it- apart from pregnancy(she is on the pill) and diseases there isnt much else that can go wrong- right?

Any views would be appreciated. Thanks.
How well do you know this chick?

She was tested "around Christmas" — that's pretty vague and, anyway, Christmas is 7 weeks ago. So she hasn't had sex in 7 weeks? How do you know that for sure?

And if she's prepared to let you fuck her bareback, how do you know she doesn't say that to other guys as well? Are you someone special to her?

She's on the pill: fair enough, although again I ask how well you know her? Is she reliable? How would you feel about a little "the123" coming along in October or so?

I think the fact that you think it necessary to ask the question on a public forum suggests that you have doubts about it. Personally, I'd wait until you've been with someone for a while, you've both been tested, and you've discussed seriously the repercussions of pregnancy. I know that's the counsel of perfection, and I haven't always lived up to my own advice, but that's my best advice anyway.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A similar situation happened to me last week. We had sex without a condom. WHen i told her i was cummin and tried to pull out, she held me tight and forced me back in. After we was done, she tells me she missed her birthcontrol so I might have a lil one on the way (gettin her tested this week...wish me luck). Wrap ya dick up man.
Good luck!

STD wise, If you plan on doing anything, if u see anything strange like bumps or whatever, get the hell out of dodge. let her give u head or something and call it a day.
That's good advice, of course. But trouble is, not all STDs are visible — HIV is one that is not, and even herpes can be contagious when there are no visible lesions.

Like Platinum said, wrap it up!

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm a big advocate for condoms. I don't want any STIs or kids at this point. No better insurance policy.

About two years ago I'd been dating this girl for a few months. She swore to me that she was on the pill and very pro-choice. One night after dropping a nice load in her, during 'pillow talk' she says that she wants to have a baby in the next year or so. Wha???? Wrap it up.

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Make sure you pull out in time

That was extremely stupid. Advices like this cause teenage pregnancies.

US government should bring back sex ed classes. It's a matter of public health.

Dude... DON'T have unprotected sex. Just DON'T.

1. She could be lying.
2. She could have caught something while giving head (you can catch lots of things that way).
3. No contraception method is 100% effective. That's why they have to be combined (pill for girl + condom for guy).

For the love of God, don't do this to yourself man.

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

WTF? Let her give u head if she has bumps or whatever? Dude... if she has anything weird anywhere, don't let her touch you.

Don't you guys know you can catch stuff while being sucked? Seriously, open a book.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NO GLOVE - NO LOVE. is that so hard to comprehend.
Have her wear a female condom.
and this is faulty logic/reasononing:
"and i havent ever had sex without a condom and therefore obviously dont carry any diseases."
I'll bet you have some communicable disease that can and will be spread by sex.
you just don't know it.

just wear a rubber. and don't ever accept and use one from a female.

the123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW! Thanks some good advice from people here. Now i gotta admit i will wear a condom.

Got a couple of things to ask about what i have read.

I v read from a few replies that i can get stuff from recieving head. Is this TRUE? I got head for the 1st time at about a year ago around 17 and i never wore anything then.

Also when going to get tested for std's etc i heard that something is stick INTO the penis.

Clearing this up too would be great thanks.

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOW! Thanks some good advice from people here. Now i gotta admit i will wear a condom.

Got a couple of things to ask about what i have read.

I v read from a few replies that i can get stuff from recieving head. Is this TRUE? I got head for the 1st time at about a year ago around 17 and i never wore anything then.

Also when going to get tested for std's etc i heard that something is stick INTO the penis.

Clearing this up too would be great thanks.

1. Yes, you can catch stuff while receiving head. Nothing life-threatening, but you CAN catch some forms of genital herpes, chlamedia, gono. Stuff like that. Remember, you can't cure genital herpes. Once you have it, it comes and goes forever.

That said... I must admit I've never met a guy who puts on a condom to get sucked. But DO GET TESTED regularly.

2. They used to stick stuff (looked like a long, thin Q-tip) into the penis. I don't know how it's done it the US, but they don't do this in Canada anymore. It's blood an pee samples. Call the clinic and ask. :)

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Our beloved ancestors for the most part never used condoms. In my day the package in which condoms came clearly noted that they were for "the prevention of disease only." And, like our ancestors, we did not have the kind of "performance anxieties" we hear about lately; we "learned by doing" and we did just fine. The sex. when it happened, confirmed the bond of friendship/love that already existed and strengthened that bond. We seem to have lost much of the beauty and mystery of sex by reducing it to a mere form of pleasant entertainment.

This is not to pour cold water on the quest of the OP. To which I would say: "Why settle for less than the best?"

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Our beloved ancestors for the most part never used condoms. In my day the package in which condoms came clearly noted that they were for "the prevention of disease only." And, like our ancestors, we did not have the kind of "performance anxieties" we hear about lately; we "learned by doing" and we did just fine. The sex. when it happened, confirmed the bond of friendship/love that already existed and strengthened that bond. We seem to have lost much of the beauty and mystery of sex by reducing it to a mere form of pleasant entertainment.

This is not to pour cold water on the quest of the OP. To which I would say: "Why settle for less than the best?"

You obviously don't know much about sex and history, nor the effects of syphilis had on human beings or on society's moral background. There are reasons for the puritanical streak. Today, society has to deal with the fear of AIDS. If you've been living under a rock, I can understand. but you can research it on the internet.

Last edited:

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've heard too many stories of women tricking men into getting them pregnant just so they can get the guy to pay child support. They say all sorts of stuff like "I'm on the pill." "I got tested 2 months ago, so I know I'm clean now." "I got an IUD." "I'm a virgin so I can't get pregnant." (Yeah, who believes that kind of bullshit?)

A condom is worth the peace of mind. Don't ruin your life and a child's life just for one act of sex. You can still have the sex, just use a condom.

Come to think of it, if you can't trust a sex partner condom or no condom, then you can't trust her at all. Better to find a partner more worthy of your trust.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I posted on here when i lost my viriginity and couldnt stay hard let alone cum however i seem to do this fine when alone.

I am going to someones house next week and most likely have sex without a condom- ...

Any views would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey, don't fret over the fact that you could not stay hard enough to come your first time. My first time, I wore a condom, and I had trouble staying hard too. That was mostly the anxiety excitement that often comes with your first time at doing anything. (No pun intended.) Keep wearing the condom. First time anxiety and excitement goes away quickly, and if you are like most men, you will be hard enough to have hot sex often as you get used to it.

If you go without a condom, then you get the anxiety and worries about "Did she get pregnant?" "Did I get a disease?" and other such problems.

Best wishes to you as you and your partner explore all the wonderful sexual joys ahead of you in life.

aussieshlong

Just Browsing
Media
Hell no, you can only go on what she says.

* Did she have two tests with some decent time in between (some diseases don't show up in their early stages)?

* Was it just a blood test, or did she have a swab as well?

* Have you been tested? Don't think just because you've used condoms your 100% safe...