Going To Miss Your Insightful Posts

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've decided to cut back on my presence here for a while. Have grown tired of dealing with alternative facts and immature men trying to stroke their insecurities by trolling their fellow men.

I have enjoyed a lot of genius posts in the threads and comments in the chat from you lovely ladies (and a few smart men) over the years. I will miss them deeply but I know myself well enough to know that I will just be back fighting trolls and racists if I stay or rejoin. My time is spent much better on my son, family and friends.

I will keep my account for now and might pop in once in a while. I still hope we can arrange an in-person meeting at some stage - think it could be a great weekend.

Kiss and hugs

/Mary

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can't say I don't understand, because I really do.

Your contributions will be missed, your humor as well. I'm happy for you though, and glad you know what's best for you and yours.

Hope to see you pop in sometime.. take care Tiny ❤️✨

(If a had a tiara emoji that'd be just perfect for this)

D

deleted1168963

I've decided to cut back on my presence here for a while. Have grown tired of dealing with alternative facts and immature men trying to stroke their insecurities by trolling their fellow men.

I have enjoyed a lot of genius posts in the threads and comments in the chat from you lovely ladies (and a few smart men) over the years. I will miss them deeply but I know myself well enough to know that I will just be back fighting trolls and racists if I stay or rejoin. My time is spent much better on my son, family and friends.

I will keep my account for now and might pop in once in a while. I still hope we can arrange an in-person meeting at some stage - think it could be a great weekend.

Kiss and hugs

/Mary
I’m sorry. I don’t always feel i have to respond but you have had insightful remarks which i enjoyed. It’s our loss...

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So sorry to hear that, but if its not bringing positivity in to your life then I totally get it.

I'll miss your posts of reason and sensibility around the place.

You are one of the good ones, @TinyPrincess...
Wish you all the best... take care of you and yours.

:kissing_heart:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Kiss and hugs

/Mary

I CANNOT LIKE THIS

stay happy & healthy :heart:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smart, sexy and entertaining—tinyp has been a foundational component of the lpsg experience for the entirety of my time here. Knowing when and how to play, and knowing when and how to be serious—you showed us how it’s done. Classy grace, deft wit, and considerable inner strength infusing a mojo slingin’ hardbody = a brilliant brand of badassery that is simply irreplaceable.

Thank you for all of it. And may your voyages all be bon.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I can't say I don't understand, because I really do.

Your contributions will be missed, your humor as well. I'm happy for you though, and glad you know what's best for you and yours.

Hope to see you pop in sometime.. take care Tiny ❤️✨

(If a had a tiara emoji that'd be just perfect for this)

Here you go Tight_N_Juicy----->:emoji_crown::emoji_princess:

Farewell your highness, until we meet again:emoji_hugging:.

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Kiss and hugs

/Mary
I am sorry to hear this. I will miss your interaction on this site. Keep safe and well.

Take care.