Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've decided to cut back on my presence here for a while. Have grown tired of dealing with alternative facts and immature men trying to stroke their insecurities by trolling their fellow men.

I have enjoyed a lot of genius posts in the threads and comments in the chat from you lovely ladies (and a few smart men) over the years. I will miss them deeply but I know myself well enough to know that I will just be back fighting trolls and racists if I stay or rejoin. My time is spent much better on my son, family and friends.

I will keep my account for now and might pop in once in a while. I still hope we can arrange an in-person meeting at some stage - think it could be a great weekend.

Kiss and hugs

/Mary
Going to miss you sweetheart i been thinking about dropping out for a while myself

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smart, sexy and entertaining—tinyp has been a foundational component of the lpsg experience for the entirety of my time here. Knowing when and how to play, and knowing when and how to be serious—you showed us how it’s done. Classy grace, deft wit, and considerable inner strength infusing a mojo slingin’ hardbody = a brilliant brand of badassery that is simply irreplaceable.

Thank you for all of it. And may your voyages all be bon.

D

deleted8270151

I've decided to cut back on my presence here for a while. Have grown tired of dealing with alternative facts and immature men trying to stroke their insecurities by trolling their fellow men.

I have enjoyed a lot of genius posts in the threads and comments in the chat from you lovely ladies (and a few smart men) over the years. I will miss them deeply but I know myself well enough to know that I will just be back fighting trolls and racists if I stay or rejoin. My time is spent much better on my son, family and friends.

I will keep my account for now and might pop in once in a while. I still hope we can arrange an in-person meeting at some stage - think it could be a great weekend.

Kiss and hugs

/Mary
Feeling the same way. Hope you enjoy your time away from the nonsense

4Deviations

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Either this site has gotten more off topic and toxic, or I have grown up as well. Take care of yourself and thank you for your contributions over the years. Proud of you for getting your priorities in order and taking a break from here. Best of luck!

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media

Kiss and hugs

/Mary
Hey I just found out your a Mary
Please to meet you ... I’m a Timmy

and now your gone

I left for a bit ... but there’s a pull... I came back . A few good connections weaken and I regret that...now I just kinda drop by

you will be missed(at least by me)

D

deleted1846971

Kiss and hugs

/Mary
Somehow I’m just seeing this. I will miss your banter and quick witted responses to foolishness. I hate that same foolishness is driving you away. Whenever you pop back in I hope to catch you just to say hi. You’ve always been a pleasure to interact with so thank you.