Going to New Years Party

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't mind going to parties but to go with sis-n-law that like to grind is kind of a turn off. She's good looking and hot, but I don't want to get hot over a sis-n-law that likes to grind every guy at the party and me twice or thrice as much cause I know why she does it and she knows that I know. My wife's told her on several occasions to keep her distance but to no avail. Maybe we'll go to several parties tonight as a result of her actions. Any ideas out there???

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't mind going to parties but to go with sis-n-law that like to grind is kind of a turn off. She's good looking and hot, but I don't want to get hot over a sis-n-law that likes to grind every guy at the party and me twice or thrice as much cause I know why she does it and she knows that I know. My wife's told her on several occasions to keep her distance but to no avail. Maybe we'll go to several parties tonight as a result of her actions. Any ideas out there???
Your sister-in-law is a slut.:redface: Have you considered not socializing with her? How about setting her up with one of your horse-hung friends?

For tonight, I suggest keeping her at arms length (literally!), as she moves in for the grind step on her foot, tell her you are not interested, as you push her away.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My new year's eve was a big disappointement, complete letdown! I had plans to be with a couple and they stood me up to celebrate with an older more successful couple. We were all going to a party together but I was their guest to this party, so this left me with nothing.

I spent the night on a friend's couch listening to him in bed with his wife, what fun!

pycoh567

Just Browsing
Media
oh stop crying over new years eve. Everyone knows deep down inside that it will be the same or worse then 2007. What we should be worried about is getting that piece of shit Bush out of office and vote in the sane Ron Paul. Now stop being a crybaby and be the warrior you were meant to be lets kick some crooked politician ass in 2008.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My new year just keeps getting better! Been waiting for a meeting to start all morning (and I got here early) and just found out it's been postponed until Thursday. But we have tomorrow off --hooray!

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well my sis-in-law followed us to 3 different parties and was nice and didn't try anything. The third party she caught me getting my wife and I a drink and she came up and said, not going to try to fondle your cock tonight. You never seemed interested, and said if I wanted someone on the side to call her and she'd never tell her sister. I couldn't wait to tell my wife. She confronted her sister outside when we were leaving.....my wife used to be a martial arts instructor.....for a moment I thought I'd have to break up a sister cat fight but it didn't get to that.......so my wife and I came home and she played with what her sister wanted into 2008. Wow we nearly saw the sun come up.