Going to the gym and masturbating

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigmember1, Jun 16, 2008.

1. bigmember1

bigmember1 New Member

Have have just started going to the gym on kind of a daily basis, And since then i had not really had the urge to masturbate, i dont know if this because i have no energy or what, has anybody else found this????

2. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

Eat more. Up your carbs, but mostly your protein. When I would eat one gram of protein per pound of lean body weight, my cum would increase.

3. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

I'm just the opposite. After I work out the damn thing wont go down lol.

Rontar is right...take a good look at your diet and your work out routine. Are you going every day? Are you lifting and doing cardio in the same session? Also if you JUST started back your body may be in a slight state of shock.

4. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is an effect of misbalanced diet. You may also want to look at your zinc intake and make sure you are getting enough. Zinc is important for penis health. I would also say to change the way you workout. If you are just doing weights, add some cardio; and vice versa. The balance is important. Also, make sure to get plenty of rest; if your body is not fully repaired, it will not want to get off.

5. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

I am with BiItalianBro ---- I work out a lot, and notice that getting pumped up from weights makes me feel hornier and usually half erect.....it's visibly obvious especially after a number of sets of bench presses.

6. bigmember1

bigmember1 New Member

im doing mainly cardio to loose weight!!

7. D_Portelay Porquesword

All of the afore mentioned, nutrition is absolutely vital. Especially trace minerals like Zinc. I use a Alive! multi vites with Iron, at least twice a day. Especially if I am eating veggies that day, the organic components of the vitamin really enhance your live food intake. I have noticed a dramatic difference in how my body works, even after a hard workout I get horny.

Good luck.

8. 220483

Gold Member

when I hit the showers and NO one else around.. MAN I get the pipes CLEANED! :D

9. art

art
    Gold Member

Going to the gym always makes me hornier. Must be the increased blood flow. I'm most always floppy when I change into gym clothes, and most always at least half hard when I strip for the shower. (Not that I'm complaining,mind you...just observing!)

10. ax86

ax86 New Member

my (hot/gay) trainer told me its best to not shoot off before going to the gym cuz the extra testosterone and shit gives a better workout and better results... anyone else heard this? or is he just trying to get my load for himself...

11. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

No basis in fact at all, period. Your trainer is a greedy cum whore lol :biggrin1:

12. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    That's a LOAD of crap

13. PAHARDJOCK

PAHARDJOCK Member

Albums:
    working out gets me real horned up.. and come shower time im at half mast trying to keep it down. Hurry and get a cold shower than usally off to home for some solo action or maybe a nooner if im lucky.. Always seem to shot better after a work out and cock just stays hard after cumming can go another rounnd or two if I have the time

14. D_Terry_Misue

D_Terry_Misue New Member

I work out almost everyday of the week, either cardio or weights, and I am always very horny when I finish!

The best sex for me is always after a great workout: blood flowin, muscles pumped, and a rock hard cock!

15. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    Maybe it's just me, but I get less hornier. Maybe it's cuz I'm around more men, some of whom are really really old. Not cool to be stuck with them in a locker room.

16. titan1968

titan1968 Active Member

Albums:
    I concur with what everyone has said. I also believe that you train too often and need a day's rest between sessions, especially if you train the same muscle groups. You should always include 5-10 minutes of warm-up exercises (e.g. treadmill, elliptic) before you train, 5 minutes of stretching and at least 20 minutes (continuous) of cardio at the end of your training session. Good luck!

P.S.: I don't get horny when I train, but get that way after a swim. :biggrin1::redface:

17. venerando

venerando Member

hi dc here too msg me. joe

18. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:

Yep, working out with weights gives rise to another situaiton that has to then be worked on after the lifting is done.

Attached Files:

19. art

art
    Gold Member

Well, if my erection stuck out horizontally, it would be one thing. But if it can, it sticks up, and that's even more obvious.

(I'm usually wearing more clothes when I'm lifting... :) )

Draft saved Draft deleted