Going to the gym and masturbating

bigmember1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have have just started going to the gym on kind of a daily basis, And since then i had not really had the urge to masturbate, i dont know if this because i have no energy or what, has anybody else found this????

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm just the opposite. After I work out the damn thing wont go down lol.

Rontar is right...take a good look at your diet and your work out routine. Are you going every day? Are you lifting and doing cardio in the same session? Also if you JUST started back your body may be in a slight state of shock.

Media
All of the afore mentioned, nutrition is absolutely vital. Especially trace minerals like Zinc. I use a Alive! multi vites with Iron, at least twice a day. Especially if I am eating veggies that day, the organic components of the vitamin really enhance your live food intake. I have noticed a dramatic difference in how my body works, even after a hard workout I get horny.

Good luck.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Going to the gym always makes me hornier. Must be the increased blood flow. I'm most always floppy when I change into gym clothes, and most always at least half hard when I strip for the shower. (Not that I'm complaining,mind you...just observing!)

ax86

Just Browsing
Media
my (hot/gay) trainer told me its best to not shoot off before going to the gym cuz the extra testosterone and shit gives a better workout and better results... anyone else heard this? or is he just trying to get my load for himself...

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
my (hot/gay) trainer told me its best to not shoot off before going to the gym cuz the extra testosterone and shit gives a better workout and better results... anyone else heard this? or is he just trying to get my load for himself...

No basis in fact at all, period. Your trainer is a greedy cum whore lol :biggrin1:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have have just started going to the gym on kind of a daily basis, And since then i had not really had the urge to masturbate, i dont know if this because i have no energy or what, has anybody else found this????
That's a LOAD of crap

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
working out gets me real horned up.. and come shower time im at half mast trying to keep it down. Hurry and get a cold shower than usally off to home for some solo action or maybe a nooner if im lucky.. Always seem to shot better after a work out and cock just stays hard after cumming can go another rounnd or two if I have the time

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I work out almost everyday of the week, either cardio or weights, and I am always very horny when I finish!

The best sex for me is always after a great workout: blood flowin, muscles pumped, and a rock hard cock!

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's just me, but I get less hornier. Maybe it's cuz I'm around more men, some of whom are really really old. Not cool to be stuck with them in a locker room.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I concur with what everyone has said. I also believe that you train too often and need a day's rest between sessions, especially if you train the same muscle groups. You should always include 5-10 minutes of warm-up exercises (e.g. treadmill, elliptic) before you train, 5 minutes of stretching and at least 20 minutes (continuous) of cardio at the end of your training session. Good luck!

P.S.: I don't get horny when I train, but get that way after a swim. :biggrin1::redface:

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Going to the gym always makes me hornier. Must be the increased blood flow. I'm most always floppy when I change into gym clothes, and most always at least half hard when I strip for the shower. (Not that I'm complaining,mind you...just observing!)

Yep, working out with weights gives rise to another situaiton that has to then be worked on after the lifting is done.

Attachments

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, if my erection stuck out horizontally, it would be one thing. But if it can, it sticks up, and that's even more obvious.

(I'm usually wearing more clothes when I'm lifting... :) )